Thunderdome

User-created and driven forum games for your entertainment.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Re: Thunderdome

Post by farthingale »

*sniff* They grow up so fast!

*Pulls out the clipboard again and eyes it suspiciously. Then breaks into a grin at Item 5: Farthingale's Pimm's No.1 Time.*
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*comes in, burly critters behind him dragging huge cart filled to the brim with electronic equipment, loudpeakers, subwoofers the size of a small house (burly critters), strobe lights, disco balls, fog cannons, laser displays...*

I've come... to make... the music...

Dano - Welcome To The Thunderdome

:ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

*strides arounds,barking orders at each and every one of the men till it's done*

Phew *flutters wings happily* you can all go now.

Oh.Don,Want a drink while i find my next task?
Amor vincit omnia Nil illegitimi carborundum Carpe Diem Carpe Noctem
winner of the 2009 cutest forumite contest (females)
Teach's Angel Kitty and assistant giver of hugs

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

*presses her fingers into the corners of her eyes, then scratches out a name on her list*

ANGEL! Tell Sabre Digital Sound Emporium the sponsorship is cancelled. And see if you can send them a fruit basket or something.

*Sighs deeply, then turns her attention lovingly to her tall, ice-cold drink with the lemon in it*

Why hallo, sweet-thing. It's been a long long time...
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

Engy

Post by Engy »

*Puts on boots again*
Am I the only one without an army of critters? Oh wait, I got something else.
*Whistles loudly*
*Plushie Engy comes walking in, nomming on a lollypop*
[Engy]: I thought you didn't have a digestive system?
[Engy Plushie]: So?
[Engy]: *Facepalm* Ugh... Nevermind. Go back to whatever it was you were doing.
*Engy Plushie leaves again*
It's so hard to find proper minions nowadays...
Achievement Hunter, Software Engineer, retired competitive Team Fortress 2 Engineer, professional snarker.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Why yes, ya sweet young thang. I'll take a drink... and then another one...

*DJ Don grins evilly, sipping his icecold vodka, and hits a button*

Hardsequencer Amiga E.P. - Noise Is The Message Rmx

*the walls shake, and the first plugged in lights flash*

*burly critters try to rave while installing electrics*

*sparks fly, lightning flashes, critters jitter spasmodically*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

yes Farth!

*pulls a little Phone from my dress pocket and sits cross legged in the air*

Hello,Is this Sabre Digital Sound Emporium? No?...Oh.So it is.Sorry to bother you

*Dials again*

Hello,Is this Sabre Digital Sound Emporium? GOOD! yeah.The Sponsorship is off...No i don't care about....Yeah Ok stop yelling already.I don't care about what arrangements you've made.It's off. Urgh.stop arguing.NO i don't have to do a damn thing. YEAH WELL SAME TO YOU SIR.

*hits the disconnect button*

Ummm....That went well. :)

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

*Peers over after the heated call is ended*

So I suspect we'll be dropping the fruit basket idea in favour of a dead rat wrapped in newspaper?
Image Image

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

*Beary-mod cuts the power so teh burly critters don't get electricuted* It's so hard to find burly critters who are muscle and not bacon these days... you think more people would employ Kodiaks for heavy lifting... *Scene cuts to the Kodiak roadies sleeping on the equipment crates*

*Bungee critters take up the task of testing the Thunderdome, resulting in bungee critters with spatulas having to peel their brethren off the walls...

Meanwhile Union Bob and the Health and Safety critters make sure the audience won't get hurt by installing celephane splatter guards.*

Engy

Post by Engy »

*Facepalm*
I thought that this was gonna be a battle arena? Instead of being a disco? Shall I change the health dispensers into drink dispensers while I am at it?
*Walks away, still facepalming*
11 PhD's... So very wasted...
Maybe we should install a medbay for the critters...
Achievement Hunter, Software Engineer, retired competitive Team Fortress 2 Engineer, professional snarker.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

*burly critters stick tongue out and sleeping kodiaks and show they can climb and install flashy stuff on the ceiling*

*laser system goes up*

*critters put up trampoline and jump into the dancing bemas, trying to outmove themselves*

*subwoofers are plugged in, fed by cables 1/4 inch thick and specially isolated*

*subwoofers belch E-De-Cologne - Ein Bisschen Frieden*

*DJ Don muses that he might have left out some of the tinsel (which the critters are using to lasso each other) and packed a few more CDs*

Well, it's just a system check... And a system burn-in!!

*one of the upper loudspeakers explodes garishly in flames*

And Engy, every battle arena needs intro music and flashy effects for the fighters to present themselves.

Not to mention those healt dispensers might be needed by the construction crew NOW... #-o
ImageImage

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

*ears flatten*

Cacophony!

*leaps on Don's mixing board and grabs at the nearest knob, wrenching it to one extreme, without looking which extreme that is*
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

You've never watched Mad Max have you? /:)

Gotta have something to do while the arena's being cleaned between bouts... when we finally have a bout.

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

*Chuckles into her drink at a joke she cannot surpress*

If you think you've got 11 PhDs, you are so very wasted!

*guffawguffawsnort* *sip* *chuckle* *snort*

RIGHT!

*Throws the empty glass so that it shatters against a Port-a-potty*

WHO'S NEXT?!
Image Image

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

*pouts* well..i was going to say about it but he was mean.and called me names....I'll send one anyway

*dials again*

Hi.I'd like to order a sm-wait.Medium sized fruit basket.....Message to say As an apology for The sponsorship being called off....yeah....Ok...That's great.
Yeah.send the bill in the post....To the ThunderDome....yeah i am quite aware it's under construction....Ok.Thanks

*disconnects*

There we go. All sorted.

*Summons an apple and Throws it so it bounces off Engy's head gently* Sourpuss.

EEEP! *Attempts to extinquish by summoning a steam of water but just soaks myself* ah Poop

(EDIT - aaahhh i can't post.stop stop posting :P)