Thunderdome

User-created and driven forum games for your entertainment.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Re: Thunderdome

Post by farthingale »

*sashays in, well rested and de-stressed*

Not to worry, Ms JVD... this stadium has been designed with an eight story ceiling which is retractable in the event of super mega freak-out transformations. Though having said that, we do have a hand device for shrinking participants to their relative human size should the proceedings appear to be a danger to the public. Even BEHIND the protective shielding. As such, if you were to morph to, say, 5 times someone's size, you would be reduced to a ten foot human, and they would become, proportionately, 2 foot. *wags a clever finger* But neither of you would know any different!
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Erm.. Yen, I'd not kick the critters if I was you... their unionised... *300 critters decend on Yen with metal toothpicks and crossbows.*

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

Trouble is, the union gets their funding from a monthly percentage of their members' wages. And since the members are paid in peanuts... that means they either have to fork over some ground peanut dust or peanut skins. Either way, the union is in a perpetual baaaad mooood.
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

You forgot the Union's system for compensation... *Watches the criters forming a critter pyramid and shaking Yen upsidedown by his ankles to see what falls out of his pockets.* They get alot of funding that way too.

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

*watches the scene with what only can be called a look of "i told ya so"*
Heh. Those critters hang up on people like Rippers to decaying meat.
*looks up, and leaps out of the way just as a girder comes crashing down*
GODSDAMMIT! This is what happens when you employ an effective hive mind to do construction work

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It's... effective??

*tinkers around making final connections and small repairs to the sound system himself*

*burly critters are in corner, sleeping off beer and peanut hangover*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Engy

Post by Engy »

Alright, the hole has finally been fixed.
*Wipes sweat of forehead*
Don, please don't put the sound on maximum again? I don't want to spend another I don't know how many hours repairing the walls.
Anyway, time for a break. Where did I leave that tea dispenser?
*Looks around, scratching helmet*
Achievement Hunter, Software Engineer, retired competitive Team Fortress 2 Engineer, professional snarker.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ey, it was da kitteh which turned da sound to da max...

*grumbles as sparks issue from his industrial-strength shock-resistant CD-Player*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

*Hovers off in the distance to see what DA's reaction will be to the CD I left in the music system*

(page 4 , Frankie Goes to Hollywood)

*EEPS!*

*flies away*
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

ohshit

OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT

:ymsick:

P... p... pollution!!!

*lasers track Radbaron's plane, a secret switch is flipped...*
ImageImage

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Oh, Don. Relax.

*scurries off, singing*
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

*Frankie looks confussed as he's never been to Hollywood.*

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

*walks over to a support strut*
I dunno about this.... It it supposed to be held together with duct tape?
*knocks on the support strut, and it moves slighty*
um, ah.
*walks away, nonchalantly*

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

...Flashback before Bear comment.

Where the hell did they get crosswbows from? Critters R, us?
Screw it; I offer to make you a peace offering of peanuts and beer.

*Critter walks foward and point steel toothpick*
Critter: "Beer and peanuts...you find both down there." *Points to a hole that says 'beer and peanuts...of DOOM'*
Yen sid: Think your words over critter.
Critter: aye, I chosen my words carefully; you kick my people to death!'
Yen sid: You mean him? *Point to the critter who was kick earlier* he''s in a food coma; just splash water on him!
Critter: Enough; I will kick you now!
Yen side: This is madness; this is...stupid.
Critter: This isn't stupid...THIS IS CRITTER! *Kicks yen but it has no effect*
Yen sid: Told you; stupid. Now that peace offering shall be perished *Pull out remote control with a big shiny button on it'. press the button, a cargo ship featuring Millers beer and peanuts explode*

All the critters at once: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yen sid: Hmmm... why did it go cold all of a minuite? *Yen sid get Pwn by Critters*
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

*DJ Don shuffles in*

Wow. Izza quiet in here...

*critter snores echo through cavernous place*

Haha. Gotta jus da wake-up music ta make'em JUMP!!!

Rotterdam Termination Source - Poing

OUT-TIME: Seriously... I was at a party in like 1993 when this was blasted through the speakers after people like had gotten 1 hour of sleep. One was sleeping right next to a pseaker. It was pure evil...
ImageImage