Corrupt-a-Wish

User-created and driven forum games for your entertainment.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Re: Corrupt-a-Wish

Post by Fen »

Granted. You shall now sleep 12 hours a day peacefully, and oversleep for all the jobs you will ever have.

I wish I could play guitar.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Granted, Mr. Khaury. You're now better known as Tiny Tim, and your performance of Tiptoe Through the Tulips was hysterical.

I wish I could cry.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Granted. You can now cry. It feels so awesome you cry at everything. A biker gang thinks you're an emo, beats you up with tire irons and you die.

I wish I had more money.

Edit: Lily, the exclamation point answer was teh awesumz!!! =))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Granted: You lose all your teetha dn the tooth fairy gives you a gold coin for each. You have 'more' money, but are toothless.

I wish I knew what was being said about me! :-ss
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:I wish I knew what was being said about me! :-ss
Granted. Knowledge floods your mind. All PMs from forumites dealing with you are now known to you. Everything anyone in your surroundings has ever said behind your back is now know to you. Much is wonderful. But much is not. You disregard the nice things, and focus on the bad. You begin hating people you liked before, because they have not been totally truthful with you. Still, you act upon what others say and change yourself. While your lot does start to improve, people get the feeling you are reading their mind. They start avoiding you and talk even worse about you. The voices just don't stop!! The more you go insane, the more the voices rise, forcing you ever deeper into insanity. You end up in a psychatric ward, catatonic, whispers of pity your only accomplices. Let this be a lesson to you.

I wish I actually had gotten a gold coin for the tooth that was brutally ripped out of me this summer... /:)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

Granted! You got a gold coin for every tooth you got ripped out this summer! Unfortunately, those gold coins were stolen by your dentist by some very angry pirates (not the "ye matey" kind, the South African hijacking kind). Sweaty, angry men who don't speak your language and want to tear out your kidneys (and possibly sell them) gun your ass down while you are brushing your teeth one morning, and steal back their gold. How ironic!

I wish I never had a bad hair day, ever.
"Class A Pet, Most Well Intentioned Fair Milkmaiden"
ImageImageImage

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Granted. You are bald.

I wish that I didn't feel like such a bitch for not going to my little sister's class party.

(I think I shall have to write the exclamation point answer, hu-uh?)
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Granted - You realize you have no little sister at all anymore...

I wish I had an uncorruptable wish *smirks* =)

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

granted, but you keep forgetting to post it

i wish i could control some people
Last edited by Ithilion on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Ithilion wrote:i wish i could control some people
Granted, but when the populace becomes sick of you, it's burning pitchforks and a noose for you.

I wish I were home already.
ImageImage

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

Granted, you get home instantly, but it is coincidentally the same time that your house is burning down. You burn to death in an incinerating blaze, and scream as your flesh melts and bubbles off. For some reason, you actually die of your wounds instead of smoke inhalation. Poo.

I wish I wasn't too cold or too hot at any time.
Last edited by Alisonchan on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Class A Pet, Most Well Intentioned Fair Milkmaiden"
ImageImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

You find yourself on a beautiful, temperate island. However you have no food or water, and the natives are hostile. You try to fight them off macgyver style witha toothpick, a rubber-band and a compass, but defeat is inevitable. You die painfully, but at a comfortable temperature.

I wish for less cleaning to do.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Granted. Your house blows up. Nothin' to clean now!

I wish for... nothing. I am content :)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

cyanide_sweet wrote:I wish for... nothing. I am content :)
Granted. You get... nothing! But then you grow hungry, and you have nothing. You slowly starve to death. ;)

I wish I was on a hockey team that instead of playing great all season only to forget how to play as a "team" and fold in the league finals, actually wins the championship game. :ymsigh: When your team does this a few times in a row, you kinda hope they'd have learned...
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

You turn on the TV and watch a few advertisements with brain washing subliminal messages!

Its time to BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY and on credit too!

I wish to be able to change matter and energy as i wish!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?