Corrupt-a-Wish

User-created and driven forum games for your entertainment.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Some guy

Re: Corrupt-a-Wish

Post by Some guy »

Granted. All life on earth dies instantaneously. The world is now peaceful.
I know things. It's the only thing I know how to do.

You should fear me. Why do you not fear me?

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Dude. You just killed the game. It becomes a zombie and eats your brain.

I wish I'd get rid of all the ash.
The iceman cometh

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Granted. It's replaced with lava though. :ymdevil:

I wish i didn't procrastinate so much.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

granted, however you stress so much about being on time your head explodes in a shower of grey jell-o

I wish I won the $300million lottery
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Mmm...jello.

Granted, however you lose the lottery ticket before getting a chance to retrieve the money.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Damn, now I have to repay all my bad karma to get the ticket back.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

Some guy

Post by Some guy »

Looks like I'm not the only game-killer around here...

I wish I had a container to put my awesomeness in.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Granted, however it's invisible so you never find it again.

I wish Pauley Perrette Showed up at my front door wearing nothing but a ribbon.

Some guy

Post by Some guy »

Granted, but she's looking for your neighbours house.

That was hard to corrupt...

I wish I had more money.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Considering my neighbors are my 60+aunt and my married sister, seems unlikely. :D

Granted, however it's in a Nigerian bank account.

Hmmm I wish I had the batmobile.

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

granted, but the armour's on and you don.t have the remote deactivator.

I wish I could sleep

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Granted, sleeping beauty.

I wish I could afford living in my own apartment, while still getting along in my studies.
The iceman cometh

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

granted. You live in your own apartment, but it's like Dave's Apartment and you have to compete with loads of cockroaches

I wish I had a TARDIS

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Oh? Erm... one problem, there are no cockroaches in Iceland :p Two problems, really, I cannot comment on your wish, as I never read anything about TARDISes.
The iceman cometh

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

there are now. They were specially imported