Corrupt-a-Wish

User-created and driven forum games for your entertainment.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Re: Corrupt-a-Wish

Post by ExplodingJoe »

Granted, you are never able to use currency to purchase anything but books.

I wish I could find a decent job
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

Beelzebozo

Post by Beelzebozo »

Granted, but now you have to clean the sperm and vomit in a titty bar...

I wish i could get out of my country.
"Today, a young man on LSD realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather..." Willian Melvin "Bill" Hicks.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Granted. You're now in a dirt-poor country with an exploding bubonic plague epidemic.

I wish I were as tall and athletic as LeBron James.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Granted. You've also got a glandular condition that makes you smell of Limburger perpetually, and leak a strange red liquid from your sweat glands whenever you work out.

... I wish I hadn't just put that image into my head.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Granted, but it only receded for another even more horrifying (that I will not dare mention).

I wish my life weren't dependent on drugs.
The iceman cometh

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Granted, but now your life is dependent on the urine of a 175kg German nun named Brunhilda.

Hmmm I wish I was a cat.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Granted. You're gut is filled with tapeworm.

I wish the weather was sunny for a change.
The iceman cometh

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Granted. You were sent to the planet Mercury.

I wish humans would love and respect one another.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Granted. You are the only human left.

I wish I were a doctor.
The iceman cometh

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

that's kinda twisted Ice I don't like myself that much :ymdevil:

Granted, your a proctologist.

I wish to know the truth about Life, the Multi-verse, and Everything!

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

42. Now you have to figure out the question.

I wish I were a successful inventor.
The iceman cometh

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Granted, Your Nikola Tesla.

I wish I was president.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Sure, you can be president, but your country is Zimbabwe.

Tesla is the coolest inventor of them all. :D

I wish I'd had a chance with the national team.
The iceman cometh

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Granted, you've the chance to bed every member of your national team. :ymdevil:

I wish i had telepathic powers.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

My sport is athletics, so it'd be a co-ed orgy... :-bd

Your wish to read minds is granted, though. You can, however not choose not to hear something, and eventually go mad.

I wish I slept better.
The iceman cometh