The Music Theme Game

User-created and driven forum games for your entertainment.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: The Music Theme Game

Post by Azrael »

1. I Can't Live Without My Radio - LL Cool J
2. Radio GaGa - Queen
3. Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio - Ramones
4. On The Radio - Donna Summer
5. Mohammed's Radio - Warren Zevon
6. Video Killed the Radio Star - the Buggles
7. Radio Nowhere - The Boss
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

2. Radio GaGa - Queen
8. Radio Radio - Elvis Costello and the Attractions

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

2. Radio GaGa - Queen
9. Radio Tokyo - Puffy
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

2. Radio GaGa - Queen
9. Radio Tokyo - Puffy
10. Guerrilla Radio - Rage Against the Machine

Songs used in Television Shows:

1. Slow Ride by Foghat has appeared on The Simpsons, Seinfeld, That '70s Show, Dexter, Mike & Molly, NewsRadio, Supernatural, The Good Guys, and My Name Is Earl.

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

1. Slow Ride by Foghat has appeared on The Simpsons, Seinfeld, That '70s Show, Dexter, Mike & Molly, NewsRadio, Supernatural, The Good Guys, and My Name Is Earl.
2. Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple has appeared on Better Call Saul, Supernatural, The Sopranos, Two and a Half Men, and The Simpsons.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

2. Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple has appeared on Better Call Saul, Supernatural, The Sopranos, Two and a Half Men, and The Simpsons.
3. Come Sail Away by Styx has appeared on South Park, Freaks and Geeks, Community, ER, Generation Kill, Fish Hooks, and The Goldbergs.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

3. Come Sail Away by Styx has appeared on South Park, Freaks and Geeks, Community, ER, Generation Kill, Fish Hooks, and The Goldbergs.
4. Here Comes The Sun by the Beatles has appeared on Glee.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

5. Don't Stop Believin' by Journey has appeared in South Park, Family Guy, Bedtime Stories, Yes Dear, King of the Hill, The Comebacks, View from the Top, The Sopranos, Cold Case, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, My Name Is Earl, Just Shoot Me, Glee, and Laguna Beach.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

5. Don't Stop Believin' by Journey has appeared on South Park, Family Guy, Bedtime Stories, Yes Dear, King of the Hill, The Comebacks, View from the Top, The Sopranos, Cold Case, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, My Name Is Earl, Just Shoot Me, Glee, and Laguna Beach.
6. Low Rider by War has appeared on George Lopez, Lopez Tonight, That 70's Show, Misfits, Family Guy, and The Simpsons.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

5. Don't Stop Believin' by Journey has appeared on South Park, Family Guy, Bedtime Stories, Yes Dear, King of the Hill, The Comebacks, View from the Top, The Sopranos, Cold Case, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, My Name Is Earl, Just Shoot Me, Glee, and Laguna Beach.
6. Low Rider by War has appeared on George Lopez, Lopez Tonight, That 70's Show, Misfits, Family Guy, and The Simpsons.
7. The Longest Time by Billy Joel has appeared on How I Met Your Mother, Madame Secretary, Family Guy, and was spoofed by Rockapella on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

7. The Longest Time by Billy Joel has appeared on How I Met Your Mother, Madame Secretary, Family Guy, and was spoofed by Rockapella on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?.
8. Under The Milky Way by The Church has appeared in Scorpion and in Miami Vice.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

8. Under The Milky Way by The Church has appeared in Scorpion and in Miami Vice.
9. Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce has appeared in She Lives!, Heartbeat, The Muppet Show, and The Brady Bunch Hour.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

9. Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce has appeared in She Lives!, Heartbeat, The Muppet Show, and The Brady Bunch Hour.
10. All You Need Is Love by The Beatles was performed by The Beatles on Our World on BBC-TV.
The next category is the moon, or other moons.

1 Moon River - Henry Mancini and Johnny Mercer

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

2 Moonage Daydream - David Bowie
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

2 Moonage Daydream - David Bowie
3. I'll Shoot The Moon - Tom Waits