Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Re: I remember her!

Post by Paul »

Heh. E's a sixties flower child! :))

mac2

Post by mac2 »

She very well could be. We are talking about semi-immortal creatures. "Youngest" is relative.

I've gotta say I like this outfit better than the first one we say her in. Is there anything better than a cute girl in a pair of cut-off jeans?
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

le drool, le sigh :x
And yes mac there is a cute girl in a silk nightgown! :x
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

She's cute! :ymblushing:
I wonder if she believes in free love? :D

Our furry little vampire neko is still my favorite of course. Well I like Cherri too, but... she's kind of... main character-y for me. For some reason I feel more identified with her then attracted to her, for the most part. But she does have some really nice boobs! Yay Boobs! :D
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

How does Fujiko know this?? :-?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Fujiko's mum is a teacher remember? :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

No, I do not... :|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

Ha! I logged in from my iPhone
heehee
helllllooo from Disney!
Photos to happen today on my facebook
hugs

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Hope you're having fun HollyG! :D

Hmmm...I wonder where Cherri remembers the Prof from? Was she a semi-famous musician or civil-rights activist perhaps?
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

GermanMerc

Post by GermanMerc »

I wish i had had such teachers. :(
Be creative, invent a perversion.

mac2

Post by mac2 »

Adamas wrote:le drool, le sigh :x
And yes mac there is a cute girl in a silk nightgown! :x
:-? I think I'll call that one a tie.
Azrael wrote:Hmmm...I wonder where Cherri remembers the Prof from? Was she a semi-famous musician or civil-rights activist perhaps?
Professor E was the one who met Cherri when she first got to the Academy. Introduced here: http://schoolbites.net/d/20090921.html
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Amy of Darkness

Post by Amy of Darkness »

Looks like there's going to be lots of frosting splatters to clean up in there when she's done! Really digging those dangerously sharp looking nails, I tried to grow mine out like that but it made it too hard to type! that, and accidentally scratching/stabbing oneself is no fun. I could safely make myself a pair of patch shorts like hers however, now there's an idea! *hopes for warmer weather than the soggy misery it is now*
Hope you're having much fun at Disney, Holly!

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Right. Durr.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

GermanMerc wrote:I wish i had had such teachers. :(
Me too, I would've taken my classes more seriously (In between bouts of drooling and my bloodflow going to the other brain) :ymblushing:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image