Hair is so overrated!

Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Hair is so overrated!

Post by HollyG »

New Page is UP! ( and UP won best animated feature-Yay!)
http://schoolbites.net/d/20100308.html

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Hair is so overrated!

Post by Don Alexander »

:)) :)) :))

Wish I could get this attitude, seeing mine is falling out :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Yes but not being a butt ugly Nosferatu with green skin is just about as popular as it should be, Imp dear.

It's funny, because I usually root for the nerd in school dramas and am always disappointed when the Jon Cryer or the Anthony Micheal Hall character doesn't get the girl in the end, but in this case, I am totally with the girls on this one... do not want. [-(
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Hair IS overrated! =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

GermanMerc

Post by GermanMerc »

On this time i am with the Imp. Serious.

Just maybe im cutting down my hair to a lenght of 2 mm. ;)
Be creative, invent a perversion.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hey.. shaved the head, grow a beard, or tweak the beard, and you could pull a pretty good Bruce Willas or Jason Statham :p

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

RoninAngel wrote:Yes but not being a butt ugly Nosferatu with green skin is just about as popular as it should be, Imp dear.

It's funny, because I usually root for the nerd in school dramas and am always disappointed when the Jon Cryer or the Anthony Micheal Hall character doesn't get the girl in the end, but in this case, I am totally with the girls on this one... do not want. [-(
keep that thought!...that's how I think ;)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I miss my own long flowing locks, but yeah it is overrated in regards to sex-appeal.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

GermanMerc

Post by GermanMerc »

Bear, im for both a bit to chubby, but i need to do some new pics, for the picture thread.
Be creative, invent a perversion.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

I can't shave my hair off, I've got a wonderful Frasier Crane / Friar Tuck thing happening here.

My head is too round for the Jean-Luc Picard, I come across more of a Charlie Brown.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Amy of Darkness

Post by Amy of Darkness »

Aww, am I the only one who thinks Imp is totally adorable? ^_^ I may be a little bias though, 'cuz him and my character Phineas could be best friends! (mostly because they're bald, green-skinned perverts!) As much as I like hair, sometimes it just gets in the way of wearing interesting hats! I think Imp would look good in a hat. :-? Image Eh? Eh
(nutbunnies, I'd forgotten his wing-a-lings!)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Hmmm perhaps something in a fedora...
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Amy of Darkness wrote:Image
This.

*cues "Big Pimpin'" by Jay-Z*
Start running.

Please?

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

awwWWWWw I'm putting in Fan Art...though you are a PRO!