Kirei when angry

Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Adamas

Re: Kirei when angry

Post by Adamas »

And now by the magic of internet-quantum physics, there is an erotic alternate history story about a gay Vlad Dracula... I'm gonna check my tea for foreign substances now... 8-}
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

actually.
Vlad Tepes (se relateaza ca impreuna cu fratele sau Radu, Vlad Tepes a fost violat la Adrianopole la curtea sultanului Murat al 2-lea ca pedeapsa pentru nesupunerea fata de imperiu provocandu-i acestuia traume si ajungandu-se sa fie acuzat de Biserica de ,,spurcata sodomie” pentru ca viola la randul sau prizonierii otomani),
translation: Vlad Tepes(it's told that, along with his brother Radu, Vlad Tepes was raped in Adrianopole in Murat the IInd's court as punishment for disobeying the empire, which left Vlad Tepes traumatised. Eventually, he was accused by the Church of"Damned Sodomy" for raping Otoman prisoners).

Though more obviously revenge than homosexuality, Vlad the Impaler did have sexual intercourse with men.

Yep. Dracula had gay encounters.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

you have brought me happiness :D
Thank You!

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

so he's the one responsible for the Twilight vampires!

DrunkenGator
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by DrunkenGator »

Hrm. I guess I learned something today. ...wait... disobeying the Ottoman Empire led to 'surprise buttsecks!'? This is the kind of thing I'd expect from the Spanish Inquisition...
Vestri inimicus, nostrum opus
I live by a simple creed: Be mostly harmless and don't panic. Also, thanks in advance for the fish.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Dem guys, dey got medieval on your asses! :ymdevil:

*flees*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

Bear wrote:so he's the one responsible for the Twilight vampires!
meh?
they're Gay?!

DrunkenGator
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by DrunkenGator »

@Holly I'm as confused as you about that. I read about 80% of Twilight before I burned it, but I'm pretty sure that even though they have skin that Liberace would have used for a jacket, they are decidedly not gay. :-\

Anne Rice's vampires, on the other hand... :ymblushing:
And I realize some of it may be more a product of the times the characters lived in, but STILL*...

(*Note{Do I REALLY have to make this note?}: I have no problem with the GLBT community. As long as none of the guys hit on me, we're cool.)
I live by a simple creed: Be mostly harmless and don't panic. Also, thanks in advance for the fish.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Gah.. people can't get a joke about them being sparklie and decidedly unvampire like.... :p

DrunkenGator
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by DrunkenGator »

Trust me... I got it, Bear. Hence the Liberace reference. But I prefer not to talk about ...them. I believe if you read Stephen King's opinion of them, that's about where I stand. She can't really write, but I can see where the appeal lies. :-?

*drags topic back on track*
I'm more with Cleo on this one, then again I happen to enjoy history. :-B

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Give me a proper Bram Stoker Dracula please. Even a 'Buffy' vampire is better then twilight, and I mean the origional movie ones.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

DrunkenGator wrote:I read about 80% of Twilight before I burned it
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Wow you got that far? :-o
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

DrunkenGator
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by DrunkenGator »

@Adamas Unfortunately. I consider myself of honesty, integrity, and fairness. I wasn't going to simply dislike Twilight just because it was rampantly popular with the pre-teen to early college girls or it was more popular with my age and gender to dislike it. I wanted a legitimate reason. A little after sparkly vampire baseball, I gave up hope. I've read (and possibly written) fanfics of better caliber. But again, I honestly do see why it appeals to the groups that it does.

Back on to the SB topic:
I just noticed exactly how full-figured Cleo is. And I approve of it :-bd *
*this message paid for by 'Eat a Damn Sandwich, Women!' Committee for Better Female Body Image. Remember: Marilyn Monroe, Bettie Paige, and Holly aren't/weren't Size 0's... and look how smexy they are!...great, Jim's going to hurt me now, ain't he?