Pixie Witch

Re: Q & A with HollyG

Post by HollyG »

Yes- That is Jim...I actually snapped that shot :x

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

kewlness
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Holly,

Exactly whose 'daughter' is Annie in this form? Is she the daughter of Death him/her/itself or of the Angel of Death? In other words, is the Professor Death or the harbinger/messenger of Death?

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

Read VampFire... :p
teehee

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

Lately I've been getting redirects to http://www.pandadomainadvisor.com/ because http://schoolbites.net was said to not exist.
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The site has been down quite often lately, yes.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

that's weird.. I see no problem...perhaps you need to clear some cookies?

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

Well, cookies aren't a source of a website suddenly not existing...
EDIT: It's down as we speak.
EDIT2: It seems that surfing to http://www.schoolbites.net often gives problems, but surfing to http://schoolbites.net works like it's supposed to...
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

both work for me...
maybe a browser issue...an os thing..all is
fine from the Keenspot servers

homeslice

Post by homeslice »

Hey Holly, are there any events you attend that are in(or near) the south east US?

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

Sorry No- We're so busy- we don't do many conventions and the little time we have off is going to be used
for a well needed rest ;)
Next Con will be 2013 SDCC & Pittsburgh comicon...that's what we have planned for now

homeslice

Post by homeslice »

Darn

Well I guess I can't fault you for using your time to rest. It's pretty important.

Wolfina

Post by Wolfina »

Holly when are you going to get back to the actual comic? it's been 4 months of filler and pin-ups.. I heard spring at one point.. but we're just about into summer now.. So.. When are we actually going to get comics?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, this was from April 13th on the main page:

If you do indeed read these updates please note that I am in the midst of planning the new chapter of my comic. Your awful bullying emails do nothing but make me rethink about sharing my precious creative energy with Readers who take and give nothing in return but major attitude and a Grand sense of entitlement. Perhaps you don't understand how much it takes to create- that all my stories, even the ones I wrote for Archie Comics, have a little piece of me in them. So this is very personal- I truly Thank All of you who Suppose me with Kindness with fun banter or in your quiet patience. If you wish to stay connected to day to day whatnot of Art & adventures, please join my on my Facebook pages...Much Love - Holly

So I assume the answer is "No.".
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

A Very Happy B-Day to you, Holly. :D :ymparty: :ymhug:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.