Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Re: Q & A with HollyG

Post by HollyG »

oh yes he is...hoping he'll grow outta it

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

only thing for certain is that he'll grow more teeth!

>:3
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Any chance we might get a picture that shows the girls and thier 'chibi' forms together (maybe the chibi's as plushies they are holding)?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

Cute Idea..Thank You ;)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Bing would like that better then a horde of Anarchy Bunnies.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

laughingvulcan

Post by laughingvulcan »

Holly,

Did you give Fujiko's mother a name yet?

Any plans on the girls having classes with whatever course she teaches? Hopefully, with Fuji getting embarrassed along the way?

"Buuutttt, obasaaaaan!!!!" :) :-bd

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

not yet...and yes...
not everyone is embarrassed by their parents...

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but is there a way to move the Share button? When browsing the comic, it gets in the way of the next button, and I have to close the share screen before being able to go to the next one. Makes browsing a bit annoying . It could be easily be avoided by having the share button underneath the "next" instead of in the way
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

been noted- just huge amount of art to get done right now

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

I have a question, if any would answer. How functional are the girls' wings?
The iceman cometh

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Don't know for sure because I have yet to read Vampfire, but given their size, for most of the girls I would have to guess non-functional. For Annie, eventually, fully functional.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

Yes- right now they are in an early stage...whether or now they keep their wings or they grow will come in time.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Ooh! Exciting!
The iceman cometh

CorsetGoddess

Post by CorsetGoddess »

Actually I'm kinda insulted that you would say that about Cherri's Body...she is me
I have 36DD breasts and I'm not ashamed...when I was in art school ( what I base Cherri's bod on- cause that's when I was 18...
I base her hair on mine now- cause it's just more fun to draw) I was 110lbs-5'6" and had 34DDs!

I actually found solace in my comicbooks of Red Sonja & Vampirella because of developing at age 15 !
The body that I was carrying around was being pinched-made fun of- wooted at and my talent as an artist or my Honor list statis
was overlooked because of my big boobs.
I TOTALLY get you on this, Hol-I have been very big chested since I was VERY young, and I've faced a good deal of discrimination too-I was told I was a "loose" woman, simply for my figure, and it'd taken time, bur I'vt gotten more acceptent of myself...and I can't believe anyone would put you down for your comics, either-You are an AWESOME artist, and so us Jim-don't let the naysayers get to you-I LOVE this comic, and I can totally relate! I give you MAJOR respect for being able to be secure in yourself and your body, your work, ect...I think we can ALL learn a lot from you! Blessed Be!
Last edited by CorsetGoddess on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Sorry if I'm inappropriate, but man, Goddess, that's big, compared to your stature. Shame it hindered you.
The iceman cometh