My new teaching concept

Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

My new teaching concept

Post by Don Alexander »

http://schoolbites.net/d/20131023.html

Huh. Imagine there's a new comic and no one seems to care... Not for a whole week. :(

So will Cleo live it up now that she is alone? ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TBeholder
BANNED

Re: My new teaching concept

Post by TBeholder »

She's just crashing there. :)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

every time I went to see if it got updated it showed the last one. Way to go ISP. :-w
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

May be your own cache setup.
There are differences between e.g. using Firefox cache as is or local Squid + "do not cache while using this proxy" (in FoxyProxy setup).
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood