Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Looking Like This

Post by Paul »

New strip!

http://schoolbites.net/d/20121111.html

I can't remember if Cherri can see her reflection to check herself in a mirror in the Holly Universe. :-?

If she can't, that would definitely explain her reaction.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: Looking Like This

Post by Ravenhull »

Psst, think link is: http://schoolbites.net/d/20121112.html ;)

Your comment made me think of the movie, Once Bitten, where the female vampire used a vanity, but by having her manservant on the other side reaching through the empty frame, to do her makeup.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

BING! YOUR EYES MAKE ME LOOK FAT!!! X(

Also, yay for new comic! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Vampire-Saiyan

Post by Vampire-Saiyan »

well i personally think cherri looks even cuter with her hair down in her uniform don't think that way my dear u still look hot to me girl. :x
I am the beacon of both darkness and light fear m power and my might, tremble before me as I stare into your soul with a lustful glare, for all whos evil and who sins pray that I don't return again.......but I may look evil I mean all well, for I am the one called Zune Dranelle. "rhyeme Philip Chambers"

"why do today when u can put off till tomorrow"