Master Wizard Abraxas Raven

Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Hurbster

Re: Master Wizard Abraxas Raven

Post by Hurbster »

That is the funniest character I have seen in this strip since it's inception. And yes that includes Absinthe Moanypants Mchugeforehead from the last strip. I did a bit of searching around and found this blokes dad.

I know he is probably just a throwaway character but seriously he is a walking cliche. I'm going to dub him Vayne Thunderhammer.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Sure, you can introduce him.
But I'm going. Right now.
;-)

SINicallyTwisted

Post by SINicallyTwisted »

Adamas wrote:
SINicallyTwisted wrote::-o =p~ Ok, I'd like to order one Fujiku, a Dante and for desert one Abraxas Raven please! Meeeeow!!! :x
Heya Sin!! We've been missing ya!
Awwww I've missed you guys too! :x :ymhug:

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

Azrael wrote:
HollyG wrote:8-| No Azie...does he make you mad?...Is this something we should discuss?
Mmmmm Tell me more about...you're mother... ;)

:D That was a mostly a joke, Hon, and wasn't at all ment to be a shot at you. :ymhug: No, he doesn't make me mad, he just seems to be...overdoing it a bit, I guess? :-? Ostentatious, perhaps. I'll wait to see what he's like before I like or dislike him.
I'm just teasin' you Love!!!
and kinda quoting : Hyper Active (the Song)
Well I do love dramatic Men ;)
another reason I find you irascible!

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

Abraxas is actually The winner of the "Get drawn in School Bites" contest I had on Facebook.
He's a sweet and his first name is Raven! :D

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

As far as his appearance being 'ostentatious', I have two alternative interpretations. First, depending on just how powerful a 'Master Wizard' is, it might be better taken as 'fair warning'. Second, maybe in a photograph he would not be nearly as impressive, but the power of his aura causes people to see him like this.

I think I prefer the 'fair warning' interpretation. (Though it could easily be both.)
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Raven_brunz

Post by Raven_brunz »

Hello everyone. I was the inspiration of the Master Wizard you all speak of. Hello Holly girl. I will get new photos to you ASAP. :ymhug:

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Welcome to the forum. :D
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Raven_brunz

Post by Raven_brunz »

Thank you Azrael. I feel very welcomed.:) :D ;;) :)

How is everyone here today?

Double post merged. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Fine, fine, as long as you don't double-post. ;)

Welcome!!!! \M/
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Raven_brunz wrote:Thank you Azrael. I feel very welcomed.:) :D ;;) :)

How is everyone here today?

Double post merged. The DAMNed

*Stuffs Raven into a black leather strait-greatcoat with a crimson pentacle on the chest*

There, that's better.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Raven_brunz

Post by Raven_brunz »

The tattoos you see on the comic are my real tattoos. And how do I get my font to a larger size because I have already tried the font sizer on here? I am on Facebook under the same ID as on here.and you can see I do look like in the comic.

Nevermind. I have the font set now. Yay!

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Heh the straitjacket is kind of a thing I started in the Introduction thread, Custom straitjackets for all the lunatics in this asylum! :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Raven_brunz

Post by Raven_brunz »

Hi Holly G. How are you girly? can wait to see the next few pages of the comic. I see I have fans in here as well. ;;) :D :ymhug:

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

LOL- colouring a page with you on it today!
I have a terrible head cold right now..getting better but BLaaaH! :ymsick: