New strip!

http://schoolbites.net/d/20120905.html

Seems Dante isn't happy. :p

LadyObvious23
BANNED

Re: This Need For Other Being DISGUSTS Me

Post by LadyObvious23 »

XD Aww. Poor Angsty McAngstinhiemer.
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'

homeslice

Post by homeslice »

That's Professor Moonfire to you sir.

edit:unless she has a doctorate

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I am digging the darker colors of this strip.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

LadyObvious23 wrote:XD Aww. Poor Angsty McAngstinhiemer.

Oh, is that the Angstburg McAngstinhiemers? :p

:-? Hmmmm, so Zuzu represents some sin that Dante committed. I wonder just what the rotten bastard did to her.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Smashing a glass of absinthe - that's a paddlin'
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

*Sets up the Torch and burning Pitchfork booth* Torches! Torches and burning pitchforks! Get your burning pitchforks here!
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

laughingvulcan

Post by laughingvulcan »

THIS...does NOT bode well for Cherri...

SPECIFICALLY, it bodes even LESS well for Chris...

NEITHER is TRULY capable of defending themselves against a 'Master Vampire'... :(( :(( =((

*Bites Nails and Worries* :(

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

That's what Moonfire and Seraphis are for. But just for the sake of argument lets look at just who could come after Sir Whines-a-lot if he tried something and Cherri or her friends got hurt.

Cleo's mom, who has Literally outlived civilizations .
Moonfire, arguably the most powerful vampire in the Academy
Seraphis, a freaking ANGEL OF DEATH!
Imp's ENTIRE BLOODY CLAN!

And that's just the adults with a personal stake (sorry) in the kids' safety.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I wouldn't count Imp's family in it. He's an outcast to them, if I remember correctly. That's part of the reason he's at the Academy at all.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Doesn't mean they wouldn't take it as a matter of honor if he got hurt by a renegade. Politics you know. :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

LadyObvious23 wrote:XD Aww. Poor Angsty McAngstinhiemer.
+1 Internet for this awesome neologism!!! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Anybody else catch "the ghost of my sin"?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Probably killed the little girl during a feeding. That does seem to be a sure way onto Moonfire's bad side.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Azrael wrote: :-? Hmmmm, so Zuzu represents some sin that Dante committed. I wonder just what the rotten bastard did to her.
Ravenhull wrote:Anybody else catch "the ghost of my sin"?

Nope. Not at all. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.