Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Toilet Troll

Post by Paul »

New Pangur Ban strip!

http://schoolbites.net/d/20120817.html

Another soon-to-be round of foot ambushes.

Hurbster

Re: Toilet Troll

Post by Hurbster »

Yup, my cat does the same. I'm thinking of lining her basket with bathmats she loves the darn things so much.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

It could be worse. Stinky used to charge into the bathroom and jump into my mom's pants whenever she "took the throne". =))
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Oh boy. I don't remember my last cat very well, but I don't think he did that. :))
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

homeslice

Post by homeslice »

Rhyme time!

:)

Skytower

Post by Skytower »

Take a look at what my cat does when I try to use the computer.

http://skytower.deviantart.com/#/d5bti78