Friday Guest Strip by James Mobius!

http://schoolbites.net/d/20120720.html

Who's on first? :p

LadyObvious23
BANNED

Re: Katniss, not Cat-Nips!

Post by LadyObvious23 »

XD Is sex all she think-oh wait...it's Fujiko...never mind. X3
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

The classic "screw+ball" thought above Cherri's head. =)) I LOVE CLASSIC JOKES.

ANOTHER.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Pangur levels up! Pangur has evolved to Fujiko!!! :D

Fujiko uses "Annoying" - it's super effective!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

It occurs to me that "human eating stuff" is ambiguous. :ymdevil:
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Mobius

Post by Mobius »

the line "human eating stuff" was Holly's wording, I thought it was a little funny, but who am I to question her Hollyness? lol. I sent her my script proposal and she reworded things to reflect how she knows her characters to speak. Very glad it's been well received, I hope I get to do another guest spot at some point. you can see a larger version on my dA account here http://j-mobius.deviantart.com/#/d580a6k the musical instrument, incidentally, is real, I built it. (link in the link) if you enjoyed my art, check out some of my other work on dA or my site. thanx! ^_^

regarding the screwball thing, hah, yeah I don't recall where I first saw that, might have been Archie comics when I were a wee lad.