Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

PANGUR!!!

Post by Paul »

New Pangur Ban strip!

http://schoolbites.net/d/20120629.html

If you want to find a cat in your home fast, just run the can opener. :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: PANGUR!!!

Post by Don Alexander »

The Doctor just wanted some cuddles, that's all.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

That would explain how they can be asleep in one room and somehow beat you to the next.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

Paul- I did shake his kibble bag! ( no wet food for him- gives him runny bottom)
I was panicked! :((

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

I can completely relate to this. There have been times I have looked all over the house for one of the two cats, only to go into a room for the 2nd or 3rd time to find them just strolling out of it.

I never suspected the TARDIS, but it makes purrfect sense!

darktouch

Post by darktouch »

I thought the TARDIS went 'vworp vworp'. Hmmm.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Always sounded like scrubbing brakes to me (Makes sense since River said he keeps the parking brake on. =)) )
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

while i was away these past two months, i had to take care of two kittens.

They had a horrible habbit of disapearing and appearing from places we checked. What was even more horrible is that at times they would disapear for an entire day.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

graypath

Post by graypath »

Pangur Ban, such a strange name for a cat! I just watched "The Secret of Kells", and now I know whence it came. Love the comic.

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

I loved that Movie...and we were going to adopt Pang's white fluffy bro- but I fell in love with Pang Pang
silly personaily :x