Really Fujiko?

Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Stonefoot

Re: Really Fujiko?

Post by Stonefoot »

The big question is how will Fujiko react?

There are people (I don't think Fujiko is one of them.) who would find Annie's question to be meaningless. Staying away from these people is good. Staying farther away (and keeping everyone you care about far from them) is better.
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Really Fujiko?

Post by Don Alexander »

Can finally read comic!!! *fistpump*

Wow downer... :(

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC Fujiko never really told Cherri about her feelings or anything, she was mostly just overstepping personal boundaries, especially with her raspy tongue... And while I'm sure Cherri likes her as a friend, I also don't recall her being attracted to Fujiko in a deeper way.

So, yay, stalkerish, unrequited love...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)