Oooo, that smell!
Can't you smell that smell?
Ooo that smell!
The smell that surrounds you!

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: What is that smell!?

Post by Ravenhull »

Cat farts are evil.... Had one of mine jump on my desk and suddenly too a shot right at me... Swear I think he thought he was a skunk on a mission.... :ymsick: 8-X
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Dad and the dog play this game with me a lot. :))

It's sad when you can smell it across the living room.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Yeah, generally when an animal breaks wind one wants to be in the next County. :ymsick:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

homeslice

Post by homeslice »

Pet farts are the worst.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

We've had a few cats and I don't remember any of them having foul-smelling farts but one of my step-brothers has a Staffordshire terrier that has the wind of death! The really comical thing is it bothers him as well. After the smell starts to percolate he'll look round as if to say "Who dropped that?" before leaving the room in disgust! :)

Raze1138

Post by Raze1138 »

Ah yes, the mighty cat fart. My family used to have a female Siamese that when my father was sleeping, would back her butt right up to his nose and let one rip.

Teemo

Post by Teemo »

gas bag pangur strikes again!!!!

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Paul wrote: Oooo, that smell!
Can't you smell that smell?
Ooo that smell!
The smell that surrounds you!
I Cuss thee Paul! For reading my mind hours before I read the comic! :p
Raze1138 wrote:Ah yes, the mighty cat fart. My family used to have a female Siamese that when my father was sleeping, would back her butt right up to his nose and let one rip.

That's either a wake-up call or an attempt at assassination. I'm not sure which. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I protest! This is against the Geneva convention!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Lighting a match can help- it burns that kind of gas off.

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

I have heard of guys of a 'certain maturity level' having contests which involve dropping your pants and farting in the direction of a lit match to see how big a 'fireball' you can produce. If it's really impressive, it may burn the hair off your ass. This, naturally, is vastly amusing to the other contestants. (Consumption of large amounts of beer is likely to be involved.)
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.