Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

HUMAN! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!

Post by Paul »

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: HUMAN! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!

Post by Don Alexander »

CHERRI IS MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :ymdevil:

Okay, question is: Is Fujiko just totally overjealous, or does she actually have some huge problems with humans per se? :-?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LadyObvious23
BANNED

Post by LadyObvious23 »

Probably both. DX Uggh someone please grab her before she hurts Chris.

I sorta like Fujiko but this just makes me wish that someone would smack her hard upside the friggin' head.
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Is it just me or does Fujiko look a bit bigger here?

I love Chris' automatic worry for Annie.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Vampire-Saiyan

Post by Vampire-Saiyan »

watch sepheris come outta no where and stop her ;)
I am the beacon of both darkness and light fear m power and my might, tremble before me as I stare into your soul with a lustful glare, for all whos evil and who sins pray that I don't return again.......but I may look evil I mean all well, for I am the one called Zune Dranelle. "rhyeme Philip Chambers"

"why do today when u can put off till tomorrow"

Klyfix

Post by Klyfix »

Speculation: The reason born as vampire types (which I seem to recall Fujiko being) are at the "Shadow Academy" is to learn to live in the human world and with humans. To actually respect them and not just regard them as "drink boxes" as I recall Fujiko saying at one point.
V. S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...
Klyfix''s Journal Thingy
A rodent with mad skillz, uh, no.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Quick! Someone grab the squirt bottle! :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Klyfix wrote:Speculation: The reason born as vampire types (which I seem to recall Fujiko being) are at the "Shadow Academy" is to learn to live in the human world and with humans. To actually respect them and not just regard them as "drink boxes" as I recall Fujiko saying at one point.
That would be quite interesting. :)
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

laughingvulcan

Post by laughingvulcan »

Hmm.

I'd guess Cherri might get in front of her to protect/calm Fujiko,
but Fuji will be growling at Chris for the entire time he's visiting... :(( :(( =)) =))

Azure-Priest

Post by Azure-Priest »

I don't think Fujiko has any problems with humans, per se. She WAS out in public with them at the concert and had absolutely no problems or hostile behavior.

It's only Chris being a little too chummy with Cherry that has her fur on end. She's crying out "human" because she doesn't want to dignify him by saying his name.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Ok the overly possessive one needs a damn good talking too. She's been treating Cherry like her personal property since day one.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

LadyObvious23
BANNED

Post by LadyObvious23 »

More like a good slap in the face and a scolding on how to treat your friends. She should be happy that Cherri's happy not acting like a jealous girlfriend cuz she isn't.

Cuz I like Fujiko but that girl needs BOUNDARIES. And needs to know the difference between girlfriend/best friend. And right now she's being a HORRIBLE best friend.
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Fujiko needs to learn that jealousy is often exaggerated.