Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

MEOOOWOWAL!!!

Post by Paul »

New strip!

http://schoolbites.net/d/20120530.html
weisbm wrote::) I'm still waiting for Chris to meet Fujiko. The fur should be flying for that one!
weisbm got his wish :p

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: MEOOOWOWAL!!!

Post by Ravenhull »

Okay, I figure Cleo will be the one who grabs madcat and attempts to hold her back... my question is will it be by the tail or skirt?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Cheri's mind : "Overload! System rebooting! Estimated time to Restart: 3 pages" :))
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

LadyObvious23
BANNED

Post by LadyObvious23 »

And of course Fujiko's upset that 'her' Cheri is in love with someone else. DX Uggh...chill, kitty she wasn't yours to begin with anyway.

I hope Cleo gets a grip on her soon. O.o Or Chris is gonna need a lot of that spray-thing.
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Chris is taking in everything like the cool badass he is... whereas Cherri just BSOD'd on seeing Anni's wings. :))

I think Chris and Erik from Ma3 would get along just fine.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Vampire-Saiyan

Post by Vampire-Saiyan »

cherri's reaction is priceless :)) , but it would be interesting to see her act more serious and well adapted about things too :-?
I am the beacon of both darkness and light fear m power and my might, tremble before me as I stare into your soul with a lustful glare, for all whos evil and who sins pray that I don't return again.......but I may look evil I mean all well, for I am the one called Zune Dranelle. "rhyeme Philip Chambers"

"why do today when u can put off till tomorrow"

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Well, you have to remember this is the first time Chris has seen them, whereas Cherri's known them... at least a few months.

Chris: ...Is she always like this?
Cherri: Whu... No! Where did those WINGS come from?!
Chris: I was talking about the catpire, but those are lovely wings.

I don't know >_>;
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Adamas wrote:Cheri's mind : "Overload! System rebooting! Estimated time to Restart: 3 pages" :))

Well, as long as she doesn't do a Penny and take until the heat death of the Universe to process things. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Dark Komet

Post by Dark Komet »

Looks like the cat is green with Envy

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

You know Az. I just realized the only other people I've ever met who would use the term "heat death of the universe" are all on this forum. \M/
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

You called? :-B

They may have just given it the #2, but the Second Law Ruleth All. :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azure-Priest

Post by Azure-Priest »

And Chris just continues to go with the flow here. Seems he's had quite a bit of exposure to the "super natural" already. I mean, wasn't even freaked out by a vampire showing up in his shower of all things. Now he's meeting her friends totally in stride.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, that was a pretty hawt vampire in his shower... :x
ImageImage

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Someone should give Fujiko some catnip. Then she'll relax. :-)