Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Find the Angel of Death

Post by Paul »

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Re: Find the Angel of Death

Post by Lighthawk »

Not a pinup? We're back to the story? Huzzah!

Oh dear Annie...this is all going to end in tears...
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Okay, whatever happens, it's not my fault. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Git out, ya mangy curr of a cat. :P Erm, Angel. Of Death. Yeah.

Still, kudos to the story finally continuing!! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Vampire-Saiyan

Post by Vampire-Saiyan »

oh no, please don't tell me that salvador is going to die. don't let it happen! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I am the beacon of both darkness and light fear m power and my might, tremble before me as I stare into your soul with a lustful glare, for all whos evil and who sins pray that I don't return again.......but I may look evil I mean all well, for I am the one called Zune Dranelle. "rhyeme Philip Chambers"

"why do today when u can put off till tomorrow"

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Angel of death? Kthxbai!

*Leaves a trail of flames behind him*
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Monarch to the kingdom of the dead... \M/
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

weisbm

Post by weisbm »

I think of the Malach ha Moved as a servant of God, not as an emissary of evil. Annie is really playing with the Big Stuff!!
_____

"It is better to have a handful of dried dates, and content with that, than to own the gate of peacocks and be kicked in the eye by a broody camel"

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Depending on her tradition there's quite a few ways "Angel of Death" can be interpreted. Personally, when the Maker of Laws comes for me, I may accept my fate, but he's still gonna be prying my fingernails out of the Gate's posts.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

demecowen

Post by demecowen »

You know as much as I could understand Anne about this whole ordeal, but facing the Angel of Death still has to be easily top 3 stupid thing you can do.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I had always though it was the entity God sent out to slay all the first-born Egyptians. So... Matt Damon. :P
ImageImage