http://schoolbites.net/d/20110923.html

A bit of shredding, perhaps? :))

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Re: Just Follow the Flame Trail

Post by Lighthawk »

Ah cats, from 0 to nuts in 0.2 seconds.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Holly, you really must link to what the song was, and at approximately what time Pangur went *woosh* at :)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Seriously, scared of Alice Cooper??

What does Pangur think of The Dillinger Escape Plan?? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I think Alice Cooper is scary too. :-?

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Alice is scary , the Demon is scary...

Vincent and Gene are nice guys, though :)
Ya if your a guys - he seems less Geney that he's facing the Altar ;)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

I found out that the song "Dragula" by Rob Zombie has the same effect on deer. I was driving through Valley Forge Park, which has so many deer running around it looks like they're having a convention, and when that song came up on the playlist I cranked up the volume. All the deer looked up, then took off like they'd seen Godzilla. Out of curiosity I went back through there a few times, trying different songs or artists. Only Dragula did the trick, though.
To be fair, the braised and confused newt on a bed of crushed Doritos turned out to be delicious.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

You are well on your road to Science, Rincewind.

NOW do it again with Dragula and see if it scares them away as it did the first time. Otherwise, it just means they simply got used to the noise.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Not only do you need to try it again, you need other buds of yours to try it at different times when you aren't there to get independent confirmation of the phenomena. :-B

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Don't forget to get documentation.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image