You can reveal anything you want!

Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: You can reveal anything you want!

Post by Radbaron »

^^^^^^ Speaking of Otherworldly Creatures ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi Holly!@
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

GOOD GOD THAT IS A SEXY AVATAR, HOLLY! :ymblushing:

Sorry for the tirade earlier. If this comic is about vegan vampires, I have no problem with that. It's just a little higher on the "Sliding Scale of Vampire Friendliness" then I am used to. Normally, I wouldn't like a comic where all the vampires never drank blood, because it would be reduce one of my favorite monsters to a bunch of wangsty pussies that wined about their "lost humanity" while never actually experiencing any real drawbacks for their vampirism. But this comic obviously isn't like that at all, the characters are cute and quirky and creative to such a degree that if they want to drink nothing but tomato juice, that's perfectly fine with me. As far as I'm concerned any supposed loss of badass-itude for not actually eating people will be long forgiven as faster then you can say, "Cherri has great big perky breasts and soft, soft lips,". :ymblushing:

As long as the never sparkle. Ever. :p

(Another awsome vegan vampire http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CountDuckula YAY! :D )
Last edited by RoninAngel on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Jexihal

Post by Jexihal »

@ Ronin: Seconded on all points.

@Amy: Welcome! Yay, I'm not the newest one anymore! :ymparty:

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

RoninAngel wrote:GOOD GOD THAT IS A SEXY AVATAR, HOLLY! :ymblushing:

Sorry for the tirade earlier. If this comic is about vegan vampires, I have no problem with that. It's just a little higher on the "Sliding Scale of Vampire Friendliness" then I am used to. Normally, I wouldn't like a comic where all the vampires never drank blood, because it would be reduce one of my favorite monsters to a bunch of wangsty pussies that wined about their "lost humanity" while never actually experiencing any real drawbacks for their vampirism. But this comic obviously isn't like that at all, the characters are cute and quirky and creative to such a degree that if they want to drink nothing but tomato juice, that's perfectly fine with me. As far as I'm concerned any supposed loss of badass-itude for not actually eating people will be long forgiven as faster then you can say, "Cherri has great big perky breasts and soft, soft lips,". :ymblushing:

(Another awsome vegan vampire http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CountDuckula YAY! :D )
Well if I were a Vampire...this is how I would be ;;)
oh- I agree about the whining!! :ymsick: Blah!

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

HollyG wrote:
RoninAngel wrote:GOOD GOD THAT IS A SEXY AVATAR, HOLLY! :ymblushing:

Well if I were a Vampire...this is how I would be ;;)
oh- I agree about the whining!! :ymsick: Blah!

Meh after a few centuries one may consider what they've traded but yeah, whining about it like They Who I Shall Not Name is :ymsick: .

And you forgot Bunicula! =))
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image