I SUCK at Bloodsucking

Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: I SUCK at Bloodsucking

Post by Ravenhull »

Adamas wrote: ...but we were drunk so I'm not sure how accurate that is. :ymblushing:
I think that is #6b3
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Teacher2B wrote:
Democha wrote: There are other things about her that really annoy me, like when she randomly speaks Japanese in the middle of English sentences (she is Japanese, but it's still annoying). It's like she needs to constantly remind the world that she is a 'kawaii" Asian "neko".
Just a note :3 It's quite usual for bilingual speakers, no matter they level of proficiency (which in Fujiko's case is very high), to insert words of their mother tongue while speaking their second language or viceversa:)
While it is usual, unless they're doing it intentionally(as is the case with most Romanians and especially people in my highschool), they tend to use words that are more specific. Or halfsentences. Or mix it up constantly, like Didi. The utsukushii was a nice example, as it was impulsive. Oka-san was again, a nice example, as a japanese person would get used to using it(although, to be frank, oka-san is rather unnatural and haha would be the correct way to go, but that would confuse readers). The Kirei is forced and it doesn't go right with the flow. (also, kirei when talking about an angry person seems a bit forced. Kawaii, subarashii, utsukushii would be a bit more fitting). Also, Japanese people use English words from the get-go, as a huge part of their vocabulary consists of english words pronounced funny. Like hansuumu for handsome or iuniiku for unique:P.

Also, I'd put in the fact that Fujiko is not acting like a Japanese person at all, but that's just the Japanese culture classes getting to me:P.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

She's a Japanese Vampire...have you met many of those...
Funny thing is she was patterned after a Japanese woman...especially the 'affectionate' part
which I found plum charming...who doesn't want a gorgeous Japanese woman hug and squeezing them...
I just wanted to adopt her :sigh:

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Can I addopt her too?

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

I love japanese women and i wish they'd hug me all day <3.
Unfortunately Japanese people(those living in Japan, that is) are renowed for being very cold and distant, which is why I find her a tad unrealistic.
The only time a Japanese girl clung on to me was when a rock fell of a sinagogue right next to her. Poor scared japanese girl. CUTEST. THING. EVER.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

I'm a lucky girl then!
I had a Japanese roomate-that used to kiss me all the time :D
she was awesome!

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »