Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Adamas

Re: Drink that Blood! Rah!

Post by Adamas »

TakerFoxx wrote::-s

*starts edging away slowly*

Anyone order takeout? :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

I think that if Xar gets the internship thing he was talking about Teach should come up to DC to meet him. Probably cheaper to go from, Uruguay was it?, to DC than from Uruguay to Scotland

plus, I'm in DC

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Well, he mentioned it in the GD area a while back and it sounded to me like he was trying to do the government intern thing this summer... I could very easily be wrong though...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hmmm...

I know we are derailing the thread here.

But, Platypus, I will probably be in Annapolis for a scientific conference in October... :-? That's right next door.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

*blink* Wow, really? Hmm, Annapolis is close, but I think it would still take an hour or two to get to. I don't know though, cuz I've never been there.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, not saying you should be the one to travel. I would come visit you if you were so inclined. ;)

And on topic: Why must I think that Blood Drinking will be like Defense Against The Dark Arts, with a new teacher every year? ;)) Sorry, Holly! It just popped into my brain.

BD101 Teacher: "Zeee blud is zeee LIFE!" *makes disturbing little full-body shake with closed eyes*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

naaaaah- it's not...I didn't rip off HP- I actually went to a British School and some of SB has my experiences of that...and the Vampire naming is what you do as a Witch..
you take a new name when you enter the craft...me..I think my name is witchy and i started when Iz waz 8! ;;)

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Ahh, then I guess I did misread/misunderstand. Well poo.

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

If past forum experiences are any indication, I could easily have drifted away from this one before you end up visiting the US, in which case I may not know you're here.