22-03-10 I, Tiffany Winters

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gil Hamilton

Re: 22-03-10 I, Tiffany Winters

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Azrael wrote:Rowan? Mr. Bean is going to show up? Smashing. :p
Magic Instructor Blackadder to misbehaving student: "You wanted to practice magic badly, eh? Well, magic hasn't been practiced this badly since Marlen the Witless held his wand backwards... what is it, Baldrick." *single raised eyebrow*
Baldrick: "A little vampire girl has done made off with my hat, sir."
Blackadder: "Clearly, that's not all she's made off with. Excuse me a moment... we aren't done here."

Zomboss

Post by Zomboss »

Her way of talking reminds us of a specific cartoon character. Greenskin , had a cape,wearing a turban, trying to catch 3 girls with superpowers and no fingers...

... Or maybe it's my imagination.
It's a shame I never say anything quote worthy

mac2

Post by mac2 »

Why is she wearing a mask? Usually monser hunters don't bother with secret identities. Especially since she doesn't seem worried about announcing her real name.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

mac2 wrote:Why is she wearing a mask? Usually monser hunters don't bother with secret identities. Especially since she doesn't seem worried about announcing her real name.
Maybe she think it makes her look cooler? That, or she is dense. I rule neither out.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I for one vote that Tiffany is a returning character... so long as she doesn't challenge any existing copyright issues, of course. ;) But it was quite seamless in my head that I almost immediately heard Tiffany's monologue being spoken in Sarah Michelle Gellar's voice. :))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

mac2

Post by mac2 »

Chase-san wrote:Maybe she think it makes her look cooler? That, or she is dense. I rule neither out.
:)) Yeah, either one of those works for me.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Somehow I can see her invetigation comming to the conclusion of 'they're all too crazy and cutely ineffective to be monsters here!'

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

@RA: :))

Bear: Either that, or Ebil Nina's hyjinx will send her screaming in flight.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

A Slayer? Oh brother.

How can I take you seriously when you're wearing an old-school robbers mask, black and purple striped leggings, and you speak in the third person. You're probably more of a threat to yourself than to anyone in the school.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

She's not announcing her name to her intended victims - she doesn't know any are in hearing range. She's recording her little monologue. (Unless that's a cell phone with someone on the other end of the 'line', rather than a voice recorder.) Naming herself and wearing a mask aren't at odds, since they're for different audiences.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

hokova

Post by hokova »

Serves her right,lol.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

ugh- a slayer! hope she gets her clock cleaned ;;)
nice colouring on the Katana!

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

You know, I kinda hope she does manage to 'infiltrate' the school. Would be the most obvious undercover operation since Les Nesman posed as a black man. :)) I can see the entire school, students and faculty doing everything they can to get her so turned around and uptight that she has a melt down. You know, like her taking off her jacket and finding a 'hex me, I'm a slayer' sign taped to it. Or better yet, have it be revealed that she has some kind of supernatural nature herself, and the powers that be force her to attend openly.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Nina saves the school again!
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Tsk, tsk, tsk You guys clearly aren't seeing the parody here. Well, other than the obvious. So, to my knowledge, Mr. Unammed photographer/journilst never left the grounds, so that's likely to be our *ahem* average, ineffectual, joe. And in a twist, we'll either have the plain jane witch in training that happens to be a good friend of Miss Winters here, already *ahem* engaged in a conven; or Miss Winters will somehow, over the course of several arcs, come to buddy with a plain jane witch in training, engaged in a coven, but Mr. Unnamed photographer/journilist will likely still be the average, ineffectual, joe of the group, once he's discovered and "freed."

Though that does raise the question of enrollment procedure, homework, and just who the bloody devil's going to be the librian mentor?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw