22-03-10 I, Tiffany Winters

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Adamas

Re: 22-03-10 I, Tiffany Winters

Post by Adamas »

Ravenhull wrote:It's rubber, her parents won't let her have sharp objects. ;)
That would explain so much 8-}
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

Daremo wrote:Although this somehow feels like a one-off gag, I would be totally happy if Tiffany Winters became a recurring character... With her lesbian witch friend, Spruce.

Rowan would probably be more fitting, but Spruce is loads funnier.
Her lesbian witch friend Laurel.

"Apollo, sitting one day in a laurel tree's shade
was reminded of Daphne, from whom it was made.
For the god being one day too warm in his wooing,
She took to a tree to escape his pursuing..."

Sadly, I know longer remember the rest of the poem, except for the last line:

"Her new bark is worse than ten times her old bite!"
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Somehow, she... Tiffany Winters... stumbles about and meets Ace and thinks he's cute... in a lost puppy sort of way. This brings mirror Nina to finding a way to get out and kick ebil copy's mirrored backside... hmmm... reflective blade surface anyone?

Go Tiffy
Go Nina
RUN ACE !!!

Mint-Pie

Post by Mint-Pie »

Kol Drake wrote:hmmm... reflective blade surface anyone?
I was thinking this too. But does that really count as a mirror?

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Kol Drake wrote:Somehow, she... Tiffany Winters... stumbles about and meets Ace and thinks he's cute... in a lost puppy sort of way.
Well Buffy did do the vampire(s), whereas Willow had herself some Werewolf lovin' , time to switcharound mayhaps? ;)

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

:-\
Did you guys seriously just start a side descusion about the existence of ninjas facts and fiction over a dispute as to the name of a short sword?

Its a pointy thing, that gleams. And its short... um, no offense... that we don't know if it is even made of metal or actually sharp. Plus, she's a blond. Doing sterotypical blond things. Talking to herself, (wonder if she figured out how to turn on the tape recorder) acting flashy, and still plays banks and robbers (yeah, I know its called cops and robbers, but tell her that, not me)

As for the comment on "who trained her" given her referencing a "clan" I can't help but wonder what clan she means. Her school, an actual slayers clan, her family, what? But thats and aside, to find out later. And really has nothing to do with the issue on hand. The issue on hand is that Tiffiny is a clueless blond girl about to fall flat on her face, that likes to speak to likely not operating blocks of hardware, and waving around something pointy and shinny. Likely made of lead, or mercury alloy. What, just because its likely not sharp, doesn't mean it isn't made of some metal.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i thinks its really easy to assume she's from a family clan of monster hunters and the blade is made of a steel alloy.

she's not doing typical blonde stuff, she's doing typical "honorable samurai hero man on a mission for the good of all" stuff. She's an over serious hero.
Last edited by Tenjen on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Except for completely overlooking the ebil little vampire tying her shoelaces together.
Start running.

Please?

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

which makes it all the more hilarious
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Tiffany Winters will act all like Tiffany Winters usually does so Tiffany Winters can make Tiffany Winters's clan proud by slaying like Tiffany Winters trained back in class so Tiffany Winters can prove herself as a monster slayer that Tiffany Winters is now and can excercise what Tiffany Winters has learned in this Tiffany Winters paln that Tiffany Winters planned out the Tiffany Winters plan that Tiffany Winters is doing, as Tiffany Winters.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

coldkingnowhere wrote:
David Johnston wrote:In any case I feel a bit sorry for Tiffany. She's apparently an orphan, her head has been stuffed with nonsense, and whoever trained her seems have been setting her up to get herself killed. And she's going to be humiliated.
I'm not sure she's necessarily an orphan just because she says she will make her parents proud. They may be famous slayers and she just wants to live up to their reputations.
Yeah but she's talking to them while they aren't there and vowing to make them proud. That usually indicates the person thinks that their parents are watching on Heaven's TV.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

She's making a recording. Or possibly talking to someone on a cell phone/walkie talkie/Star Trek communicator.

Whatever it is, the device can be seen in her right hand (...hey, she's apparently a lefty) in all 3 panels that aren't just her feet and the Doppelganger.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

TakerFoxx wrote:Except for completely overlooking the ebil little vampire tying her shoelaces together.

Every prankster needs a straight (wo)man. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Tenjen wrote:i thinks its really easy to assume she's from a family clan of monster hunters and the blade is made of a steel alloy.

she's not doing typical blonde stuff, she's doing typical "honorable samurai hero man on a mission for the good of all" stuff. She's an over serious hero.
Wow. Samurai men on missions acted like sterotype blonds?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw