08-03-10 Real evil

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Border Prince

Re: 08-03-10 Real evil

Post by Border Prince »

I guess Nina will "posess" the next person who look into the mirror. I guess It will be Blair. Then Blair will "posess" Layla, who will "posess" ... and so on

Let the chaos begin!!! :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =))
Last edited by Border Prince on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, I hope Evil Nina joins the Hellrune gang and shows them REAL EVIL!!! :ymdevil:

Wait, it's PG-13... No real evil can be done. :ymsigh:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Awww no real evil? just plenty of CHAOS AND HIJINKS!
Ravenhull wrote:So, is it generally agreed that 'dark Nina' will be begging to be back in the mirror in less than 24 hours? :ymdevil: :))
I give it 48 just because of the inital confusion.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Blair could get a boy body out of this.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Ravenhull wrote:But one question answered, this is in no way 'alternate Nina', but a flat out possession.
Doesn't actually appear to be either. Nina was pulled bodily into the mirror and replaced with the fetch.

The mirror monster looks to have taken her form, but not her body. Looks like a simple doppleganger, except that it imprisons its originals, instead of being around at the same time.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

I assume the mirror follows the rules of plot, rather than having a defined power of transforming its inhabitant into that which peers into/is reflected in it. I could be wrong though.

Considering s/he is Nina, I doubt much evil will ensue, more likely comic relief as attempts at evil are made. Unless this is the start of a longer plot line.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

I wonder, is this how Blair came into being?

*scenario*

Girl goes into broom closet with dolly. Covering falls off mirror. Girl sees reflection of evil self, with the reflection reaching out towards her. Holds dolly out as protection/throws dolly at mirror. Demon gets little plastic body instead of flesh and blood. No soul imprisoned in mirror, no-one got eaten (see 3 panels back)

*end scenario*

*Waits for royalty cheques*
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I was actually thinking something like that this morning...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Kamino Neko wrote: Looks like a simple doppleganger, except that it imprisons its originals, instead of being around at the same time.
I thought Doppelgangers killed their originals. :-?
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Adamas wrote:I thought Doppelgangers killed their originals. :-?
Typically, Doppelgangers are treated as harbingers of ill-fortune or death - appearing before the bad luck begins, while their original is still alive. They serve no purpose once the original is dead.

Some stories present them as slowly killing the original, simply by existing - but, again, they're present long before the original dies, even then.

Killing someone, then replacing them, is out of their typical nature. (Though beings that do that are often called 'doppelgangers', simply because the word has expanded in English to include any double, not just the typical Doppleganger spirits.)
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

To quote Scooby-Doo:
Ruh-Roh!
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

YES!!! HELL. YES!!!

*ahem*

I am pleased.
Start running.

Please?

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

I think I'm going to enjoy this series of strips. The comic possibilities for an evil Nina are almost endless. How will she affect Blair, or Layla, or her succubus friend? How about her teachers? And how long's it going to take before someone comes and looks in the mirror again?

Eeee-hee-hee, the anticipation! :D

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

For some reason I see the "Evil" Nina having trouble TPing the schoolyard. That and I'm not sure if the thing even realizes it's in the Monstersori school. It depends on how long it's been since the last time it was out.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:-? For some reason I get the idea that Evil Nina will will out bitch all the bitches. And she just might be mean and cruel about it to boot. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.