03-03-10 This mirror?

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Pickel Surprise

Re: 03-03-10 This mirror?

Post by Pickel Surprise »

I have a feeling that if Nina notices her evil reflection, she'd be too oblivious to be scared by it. It would be all like "RAWR!" and she'd just smile and wave, maybe with a little "Hi!" tacked on there just for more spite of its evilness.

Also, something tells me we'll never see those two girls again, and that makes me sad.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Giz....what have you done......
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I've got this picture of those two poor girls being turned into a running gag as they are seen running through the frame from time to time, still running terror. :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Ravenhull wrote:... or like Kasumi when she was possessed by the oni... :-s
Ranma reference for the win! :-bd

I think a can of worms may have been opened... @-)
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

What happens when Blair or Layla finds this mirror? :-?
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

GoodyGoody

Post by GoodyGoody »

Blair will appear as Kevin Clash (voice of Elmo from Sesame Street). As for Layla.... maybe Alice Cullen? :ymdevil:

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Ravenhull wrote:I've got this picture of those two poor girls being turned into a running gag as they are seen running through the frame from time to time, still running terror. :))
*Runs through screaming* "Theysa gonna DIIIEEE!!!"

There ya go Raven :ymhug:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Jexihal

Post by Jexihal »

Chaos and DOOM! :((

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

I could be mistaken, but I got the impression Nina was fully aware of the mirror's existence and quite casual about it. Unveiling it was just for convenience, she was after all trying to help the other girls and obviously knew the other mirror was normal, so it couldn't have been the test.

she may be innocent and sweet and all that, but she's still a vamp and grew up in the same family as Layla

...on the other hand, isn't this her first year at school? ...maybe Nina is just being Nina after all
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF NINA COULD DESTROY US ALL!!!!!!!!!! :(( :-ss :-s :ympray:
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

A Ninapocalypse! :-bd
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

If the mirror really does reflect the opposite of yourself, maybe that's why the test is what it is.

If a devious and evil person looks in the mirror, five minutes staring at your wussified self would be a breeze and an easy induction to the Hellrune gang - whereas staring at, and possibly releasing your doppelganger would certainly prove you weren't bad enough for the gang, though maybe the evil version of yourself would be.

Could be lots of fun having two Ninas running around though.

And if they wanted something to pull on Ace - let him be the only one who can tell them apart through some embarrassing trait, like his sense of smell. Good Nina gets encouragement from it, bad Nina gets outed by it, and Ace gets a large enough blush to make him red-out.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Would Layla get suspicious when Nina suddenly drank more blood then her entire family though Bob? At least I assume the reflection would have no issues with the blood drinking. :-?

mac2

Post by mac2 »

Ravenhull wrote:Now, the question I have is what did the other girls see? Ebil Nina or thier own dark reflections? :ymdevil:
I'm guessing all they saw was the demon on the top of the mirror. They were already freaked out by Nina, and seeing the decoration on the mirror was enough to make them decide that hanging out with the cool girls just wasn't worth it.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Adamas wrote:Would Layla get suspicious when Nina suddenly drank more blood then her entire family though Bob? At least I assume the reflection would have no issues with the blood drinking. :-?
That crossed my mind, I just like Ace being involved. :)

If it's Layla that discovers things it'd likely be when the fake Nina tries to proves she's the real Nina by doing something so obviously vampiric. Layla would take one look at the flawlessly executed feat and deadpan something like "That's the fake, Nina's a wuss."