24-02-10 See no evil

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 24-02-10 See no evil

Post by Don Alexander »

Makkabee wrote:The alpha female is actually the least interesting-looking of the three.
More for me! :P
Makkabee wrote:And wouldn't it be interesting if the obvious trigger reader hatred at first sight villains turned out to not be the horrible bitches everyone's expecting after all? All we've got so far is a few confident expressions and an ominous-sounding name, which is hardly a serious black mark at a Monstersori school. We don't know yet whether this is a regular or subverted trope.
Okay, great idea. I'll mark the counterpoint and hopefully later I can say told you so. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

I wonder what has their attention? It isn't the girls behind them, and I doubt there's a mirror in the hallway...

Are they looking at some poor, hapless boy? Maybe one who changes into a different form? Could it be they are looking for a new "recruit", and have happened to notice a certain well-developed nympho succubus?

Only time will tell!

Stay Tuned!

Same Bat Time, same Bat Channel!!
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

hokova

Post by hokova »

OOh,so the famous popular girls will show up! FIrst I actually thought that the blonde one is Chloe.But our beloved succubus is far more cute.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Of course, in the realm of wild mass guessing, the title of the arc is 'see no evil'... Giz might be pulling a fast one on us. #-o ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

......fuck. I hate this strip already. I like Layla because she is more kind than she looks, e.g. fighting next to lizard girl and saving Chloe/Nina from perv.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

The redhead kinda gives me a vibe that she's a bit of a cross between Sara and Katy-Ann, not that this is bad mind you. :D

Having said that, I also think that Chloe is going to become their target as a sudden obstacle in their class domination plan, most of these gals do have those types of plans.

Nina is probably going to stick up for Chloe not fully understanding what the heck is going on. Brooke is liable to get involved, because she dislikes these types of girls, what with her being more of a tomboy and everything.

As for Layla, she's a member of another year, so normally wouldn't factor into all of this. But she's liable to get involved due to either, a) nobody gets to harass my little sister but me, or b) what did you just say, you bleached little bimbo? (akin to what's going on between her and Brooke).

As for Ace, he's the buttwolf (as opposed to buttmonkey) of the strip, expect more pain, and other assorted horrible things for him.

Although Blair is probably going to have the time of his life.. again... :ymdevil:

*frelling typos*
Last edited by IS_Wolf on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Goddamn it Wolf, I was about to post the exact same thing, down to the Blair going crazy part!

Prediction stealer. [-(
Start running.

Please?

Ithenyrs

Post by Ithenyrs »

This reminded me of Bible black <.<

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

mmmm... redhead... =p~
must.have.
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

Okay, usually I get annoyed at people who do this, but god, this strip made me roll my eyes. As soon as I saw the 3 girls I thought "Great, another libby storyline." I think growing up and trying to fit in with girls all my life meant seeing one too many movies/tv shows with this kinda story in it and even though it's fun to see the bitch get hit by a bus or get paint thrown on her, whatever, it gets kinda tiring to see it right at the beginning.

Course, knowing this comic, they could completely turn the normal storyline on its head. They certainly did that with Nina's "First Love" (The wolfman) by having her treat him like a dog/puppy, so I won't complain too much, and I'll definitely keep reading the story with the hope that this is the case.

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

I get where you're coming from, but I'm perfectly ok with something familiar, as long as it's done in a distinct way. Giz and Dave seem pretty spot on with their ability to do just that.

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Panchocheesecake wrote:......fuck. I hate this strip already. I like Layla because she is more kind than she looks, e.g. fighting next to lizard girl and saving Chloe/Nina from perv.
We don't know how straight the Libby vibe Melissa and her friends are giving off is going to be played. They can be foils to our main cast in the number of ways that can go past being mean, petty, bullying popular girls. Especially with the Weird Sisters vibe I'm getting off them.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

Zespara

Post by Zespara »

The first thought that popped into my head was "It's the Hex Girls from that Scooby Doo animated movie". They were three musicians that pretended to be witches although I believe one of them actually turned out to be one sort of. And I'm not really a super SD fan either. It was a different type of tale in that movie and hopefully this won't be the typical stereotype that's been initially given to us.

Z

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Potato_Imp wrote:
Panchocheesecake wrote:......fuck. I hate this strip already. I like Layla because she is more kind than she looks, e.g. fighting next to lizard girl and saving Chloe/Nina from perv.
We don't know how straight the Libby vibe Melissa and her friends are giving off is going to be played. They can be foils to our main cast in the number of ways that can go past being mean, petty, bullying popular girls. Especially with the Weird Sisters vibe I'm getting off them.
:-?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Ack it's... the cheerleaders! *grabs flaming dinnerfork* Back! BACK I SAY!! B-)
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image