24-02-10 See no evil

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Panchocheesecake

Re: 24-02-10 See no evil

Post by Panchocheesecake »

KILL IT WITH FIRE
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

RAH! RAH!

*pom pom*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Makkabee wrote:And wouldn't it be interesting if the obvious trigger reader hatred at first sight villains turned out to not be the horrible bitches everyone's expecting after all? All we've got so far is a few confident expressions and an ominous-sounding name, which is hardly a serious black mark at a Monstersori school. We don't know yet whether this is a regular or subverted trope.
Yea, I agree. After seeing the strip for the first time, it occurred to me (after the knee-jerk reaction that the trio are uber-bitches) that maybe, just maybe, they're not horrible. Wouldn't it be awesome if one of the three secretly had a Yuri-crush on, say, Chloe? The whole Senpai/Oneesama trope. Or I could be totally wrong and the three of them are meanies from beyond Hell. Who knows. =))
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Don Alexander wrote:RAH! RAH!

*pom pom*

DIEI DIE!

*pew pew* I has issues? :D
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

hokova

Post by hokova »

Yea, I agree. After seeing the strip for the first time, it occurred to me (after the knee-jerk reaction that the trio are uber-bitches) that maybe, just maybe, they're not horrible. Wouldn't it be awesome if one of the three secretly had a Yuri-crush on, say, Chloe? The whole Senpai/Oneesama trope. Or I could be totally wrong and the three of them are meanies from beyond Hell. Who knows. =))
Well,who knows,maybe they have a deserved good reputation? maybe the ones everyone likes.Who knows. :)
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Judging by the smirk on their faces and the "Cordelia Chase and the Cordettes" vibe they're giving off, not likely.
Start running.

Please?

Terri Delgado

Post by Terri Delgado »

I get this feeling that a witch is going to try and steal a certain someone's kitty cat.

...because.. you know... cats and witches.

*crawls away*

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Has anyone read Leon Zundinger's "Magicians, Martyrs, and Madmen"

Because I'm pretty sure the name Hellrune shows up in that book.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Terri Delgado wrote:I get this feeling that a witch is going to try and steal a certain someone's kitty cat.

...because.. you know... cats and witches.

*crawls away*

Would depend on how traditional little Ms. Hellrune is I suppose. Kade seemingly being a white furred cat and all.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Actually we've never really seen Kade as a cat. Only his ears and I think his tail once, for all we know he may be a tuxedo.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

Ah no, I'm pretty sure he's all white, considering the tell-tale multi-colored eyes that white cats tend to get...

...wait, does that mean he's deaf in one ear?
Last edited by Java on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Depends if Layla has yelled at him recently. ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

=)) =)) =)) So true!! =)) =)) =))

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Though, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if she screamed for a different reason... but I think we won't see that in this comic anytime soon.... :-= O:-)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Ravenhull wrote:Though, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if she screamed for a different reason... but I think we won't see that in this comic anytime soon.... :-= O:-)
Hehe, see, I'm waiting for the parody hentai version to come along one day. =p~ b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-(
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...