22-02-10 Did you cheat on me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

TheEighth

Re: 22-02-10 Did you cheat on me

Post by TheEighth »

I wonder what kind of monster Prof. Twigitt is. Maybe she's human?

Anyway, I get the feeling Chloe won't be finding her destined love match anytime soon. I'm definitely steering clear of her during allergy season. And with Ace on that leash, I doubt he's getting any closer to Nina.

It's nice to see how much Kade likes Layla. I wonder if she feels the same way?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

mac2

Post by mac2 »

I don't know. She seems to enjoy playing hard to get and jerking him around to much to actually care about him. Maybe she does like him, but has problems expressing it because of the whole Vampire/Warecreature rivalry.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

Ravenhull wrote:Something tells me that rummaging through our Chem teacher's office might be mentally scarring for those too young to know what half the stuff in there is for.

And I notice that the school building is still pink in the background. Most of all, part of me wishes I could jump throught that screen and hold Chloe in full "It's gonna be alright, little one" mode. And yes, in this case, it would have none of the normal preversion potential...
My high school chem prof was... odd...

He did like demonstrations involving liquid nitrogen and watermelons...

And I still think that Chloe needs to visit the school guidance councilor...

She has pie...

Pie makes everything better...
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I wish I had a Chem teacher like that. Mine's lectures could make a menhir snore. :(
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Haha, my chem teacher made himself snore. He suffered from sleep apnoe, so as soon as he stopped moving and talking, he went to sleep. This was great for tests... and soon as his eys closed and his head sank down, everyone started whispering and stuff, exchanging notes and answers... :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Mine was ripped right out of Nickelodeon and possible a recovered pedophile.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

TheEighth wrote:I wonder what kind of monster Prof. Twigitt is. Maybe she's human?
Probably some kind of forest elf/dryad/nymph/demon lord of such great dark evil that the world has never seen and shall never see again/fairy.
Start running.

Please?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

One of these is not quite like the other... :-?

But we had a whole long discussion about the Professor back when she first showed up.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Yes we did, and I vote Dryad-as-biochemist.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Wood Nymph-as-bioterrorist? :p

Nina, Mistress of Pain? :-? I don't know, I think Layla seems more of the Dominatrix type. *wha-paaa* Beg for it Kitty-boy! :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Chem teacher is a *shudders* Herbovore!

And Kade is only safe as long as no one shows the tree to Miss Priss... er, Layla.

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Don Alexander wrote:You'll notice he scratches Layla :x Kade - and not the other way around...
I'd imagine that he did that more out of what would look better inside the heart rather than some hope for what Layla is supposed to feel for him. I feel sorry for the guy though, Layla's got him wrapped around her finger and she might not care enough to fully realize why.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Azrael wrote:Nina, Mistress of Pain? :-?
Someone needs to make a pic of this, now.
Start running.

Please?

DrunkenGator
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by DrunkenGator »

TeraS wrote: My high school chem prof was... odd...

He did like demonstrations involving liquid nitrogen and watermelons...

And I still think that Chloe needs to visit the school guidance councilor...

She has pie...

Pie makes everything better...
Yay, pie!

My chem teacher was odd, too. Being a small school, he was also a math teacher, the computer/IT guy (and not too good at that one), and later the Athletic Director. But as a chemistry teacher, he was a certified pyromaniac. He always found some way to get fire involved in the lab discussion. And then was the Christmas experiment where we actually made CANDY CANES. We sanitized and sterilized everything first, but I was still leery when I ate my product...
Vestri inimicus, nostrum opus
I live by a simple creed: Be mostly harmless and don't panic. Also, thanks in advance for the fish.

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

TakerFoxx wrote:Ace gets put on the leash.

The excessive female oriented fanservice we've seen recently is now (somewhat) balanced. :p
Excessive female oriented fanservice? That's an oxymoron!

Anyway, for the moment at least I'm thinking the chemistry teacher is a good old fashioned mad scientist. Gotta have some of those in a horror mash-up setting.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz