17-02-10 My body reacted

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Adamas

Re: 17-02-10 My body reacted

Post by Adamas »

ACK! Tea over the monitor! Good one Tera!=)) =)) =)) :-bd
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Second panel is the scariest thing I've seen on here to date. Yow! So much for the cute, cuddly, sexy (if underage) Succubus, huh? Look OUT for this one. Not least because her, uh, 'talents' are not under control.

If I'm a schoolboy, I definitely admire this one from a safe distance. :-o

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

She just needs some tutoring...

Imagine the school field trips on that one...

And really, wouldn't you think that now the boys she snacked on are going to be all "well I made out with a succubus and lived! You haven't even gotten to first base yet!"
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Glasses & freckles added in panel 2. And Chloe's lips removed in panel 3 & 4, since I got an email complaint that she looked a bit too fat there.
Anything else? ;)

Note: click refresh on your browser if you don't see the changes.

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

I thought panel 2 looked better without the glasses -- I just assumed they'd been knocked off in the struggle and she'd found them and put them back on by the time Brooke made it to the window.

Ah well -- can't please everyone.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I have to agree, the origional version of the strip looked much better.

hokova

Post by hokova »

Phew,so it was just life energies she sucked out.Good one anywais!

Also we can see where were the male teachers... =))
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

TeraS wrote:You haven't even gotten to first base yet!"
That's the occasion for me to end this day slighly less stupid than I started it.

See, as a non-American, I can barely make heads or tails of the rules of baseball as such, but I nonetheless managed to understand that part of the goal involved making it to the successive bases. I also managed to understand that these bases are used commonly as an analogy to how far a physical relationship can go between a boy and girl, but I have never really been able to map the successive bases to relationship stages. Would anyone be kind enough to clarify this to me?
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Glasses removed in panel 2.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Just look here!

Also, it seems Panel 2 is BACK in the original!

edit: Psst.. you didn't read the post above you, did you?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

There's some argument as to where precisely the boundaries are. I'll direct you to Urban Dictionary for some of the proposals.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... first+base
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... econd+base
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... third+base

"Scoring" is intercourse (of course, of course!)
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Nice wing action.

But wait, is Layla/Nina are aged in human years or vamp years? I mean the parents are ooooooooold.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

Ravenhull wrote:Well, there is a precedent: Fall-From-Grace, proprietress of the Brothel for Slaking Intellectual Lusts. Yes, she's celebite.
Speaking of Fall-from-Grace, her mother sold her to the baatezu ... maybe succubi are not the best mothers out there. I would not be surprised if she was raised only by her father or someone else.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Don Alexander wrote:Just look here!

Also, it seems Panel 2 is BACK in the original!

edit: Psst.. you didn't read the post above you, did you?
Who dares leave green paw prints in my posts? :ymtongue:

The actual answer IS no. Because obviously Giz posted between me opening the thread (and reading to Albert's post) and me actually hitting reply (it's just two minutes beforehand). Because inbetween, I went to look at the newest strip, and by that time it had been replaced a second time... :P Also, this meant I never got the "A new post has appeared in the meantime..." message. So I really didn't notice her post.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Pinekone

Post by Pinekone »

Giz you spoil us too much xD
pink wrote: Just had a mental image of Charlie Brown with Didi's tits.