17-02-10 My body reacted

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 17-02-10 My body reacted

Post by Ravenhull »

DrunkenGator wrote:
'J' wrote:could be her parents are heavily religious 'abstinence only' education types.
=))
And why do I see this as the most plausible explanation, despite the fact an abstinent succubus makes as much sense as a fiberglass Magna Carta...
Well, there is a precedent: Fall-From-Grace, proprietress of the Brothel for Slaking Intellectual Lusts. Yes, she's celebite.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Waaaaiiiitttt, didn't we establish she's probably an orphan? :-\

Not to mention that with Succubi, dad probably has no say whatsoever and can be glad he need not pay alimony. :P

I love the bug eys the skull pin makes when Purvis' arm goes for Layla! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

BTW: looks like Chloe is of the kind of girl who removes her glasses when, uhm, dealing with boys.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

"Mom would be proud..." is one hell of a hint. I had forgotten that line of dialog...

@albert: Considering how blind she seems to be without them, that could be rather dangerous. :-ss Of course, my opinion of her glasses are well known... =p~
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Soo.. life energies... Aww.. no-ones been really smited *pouts cutely*

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

=))

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Ravenhull wrote:@albert: Considering how blind she seems to be without them, that could be rather dangerous. :-ss
Well, in panel 2 she doesn't even look at whatever she's doing, so glasses, had she worn them, would not have helped anyway. :)
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Sidhekin

Post by Sidhekin »

Until denied by in-comic events, I'm sticking to my theory that mommy dearest left before Chloe was born.

(~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~) (~~)
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

She wasn't wearing her glasses when she drained her classmates life-force. Maybe her glasses act as a limiter along with correcting her vision.

After this, I think a lot of the boys are going to want to stay away from Chloe. For the sake of their lives. She's going to have a hell of a time dealing with her Succubus instincts now. Provided that she wants to find a boyfriend in school. Anyway, I hope theres a way to send the life force she drained back to their owners.

Especially that elf kid who was next to her in the 2nd panel. I hope we see more of him
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

sandman

Post by sandman »

Her mom or guardian should have taught Chloe the succubi version of the birds and the bees.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Somehow... in panel 2... Chloe looks downright evil. Like a true demon. :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Pickel Surprise

Post by Pickel Surprise »

I have a feeling that since this whole life-energy-draining-thing happened to Arman, ie an established character with a name, it will end up being no big deal soon enough.

Also I love how Layla's hairpin keeps watching him as he falls over.

blood_and_cocopops

Post by blood_and_cocopops »

the two boys in pannel 2 look oddly like Matt and Dillon.
could that be intentional as a nod or just similaritys due to the same artist?

Also, Layla is still awesome.
(but I still want Kade and Ace to be a coupple)

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

she is missing glasses and I think freckles in that second panel,
unless the glasses fell off for that, which I guess is OK (as an excuse), but freckles cannot fall off :P.

Unless its that way on purpose. (draining life energy makes you more smexy during the act?)

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

sandman wrote:Her mom or guardian should have taught Chloe the succubi version of the birds and the bees.
*Chloe's Mom is talking to her*

Now Chloe, sometimes when a Succubus meets someone, they... umm.. well...

*grabs the book of evil - picture edition*

This sort of happens...

*silence from Chloe... then...*

We makes them glow in the dark?

*bemused smile from Mom*

Yes dear...

---------------

As an aside, mebby she needs to see the student councilor? Still as an aside, actually as weird as this sounds, I played a student councilor in a magic university once as the Succubi me...
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...