17-02-10 My body reacted

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

TeraS

Re: 17-02-10 My body reacted

Post by TeraS »

uzivatel wrote:maybe succubi are not the best mothers out there. I would not be surprised if she was raised only by her father or someone else.
Oh... i dunno... It depends on the succubi that is the Mom...

*goes off to have lunch with my three succubi Daughters*
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

If Blair was outside with Chloe at the same time when she was sucking.....oh man, poor blair.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

I'm sure this question was posed since the beginning of the comic, but this anime geek :-B wants to know:

Is Layla's skull pin inspired by Yoko's in Gurren Laggan? :3 :3 X3
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Actually no one asked that. I'm not sure if we ever determined where the pin is from. Or why it seems able to mirror Layla's emotions
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

cupcake_jimmies
Cupcake Enthusiast

Post by cupcake_jimmies »

Adamas wrote:Actually no one asked that. I'm not sure if we ever determined where the pin is from. Or why it seems able to mirror Layla's emotions
Seems like an interesting story, though!

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Yes, yes it is. maybe in a story with it and Blair locked in Layla's undie drawer together. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

ama3fan

Post by ama3fan »

Chase-san wrote:(draining life energy makes you more smexy during the act?)
In my opinion, Chloe is much more smexy with her freckles and glasses, although I prefer her own horns over the headband's.