15-02-10 We're all wet!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

David Johnston

Re: 15-02-10 We're all wet!

Post by David Johnston »

Don Alexander wrote:We konw that! :P

Considering the magnitude of the explosion, shouldn't other girls be covered - and be pursued - too?? Where are they hiding??
Apparently not since Nina wasn't and neither was Brooke.

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

If Chloe burps I will be disappointed...

Oddly I think that this was more of a self-defense thing more than anything else. Mind you, if she did pluck some souls, it would be interesting having her put them back. But I don''t think she did, I think she just fed on their sexual drives and considering some of the boys I knew in high school...

That would be a buffet.
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

That she actually managed to "bleed them dry" would then imply incredible things about her "uptake capacity".
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Panchocheesecake wrote:It only effects boys.
Which wouldn't be of much help to poor lil' Chloe, beyond making her life even more awkward.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Don Alexander wrote:That she actually managed to "bleed them dry" would then imply incredible things about her "uptake capacity".
And one of the next storylines. Chloe is worried about a sudden weight gain and decides to diet. :p

ama3fan

Post by ama3fan »

I can't stand this. How is it possible for Chloe to look so innocent in the last panel even after what she did?