08-02-10 thingie tricks

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Adamas

Re: 08-02-10 thingie tricks

Post by Adamas »

It hit me that what This might be misconstrued. The reason I asked is that where I grew up "Fighting like a boy/man" meant grabbing whatever is handy and beating who/whatever with said object until it stops fighting back. :ymdevil:

So in my mind's eye Brooke would be the one fighting like a boy, giving her mostly tomboy-ish attitude it fit.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure the insult came from Brooke, especially since the word balloon is coming from the non-pink hands.
Start running.

Please?

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

mac2 wrote:Layla seems to know what Brooke is, despite Brooke trying to keep it a secret. I predict this will cause some problems, after the current problems are sorted out.
I doubt Layla really knows what Brooke is. She's just drawing a reasonable conclusion from Seth's attachment to her.