01-02-10 Popular with the boys

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

cimorene

Re: 01-02-10 Popular with the boys

Post by cimorene »

I have a plan... They still have cell phones, right? Call the school office (there might be a number to the school itself SOMEWHERE in the room they're in) and tell someone outside to turn the sprinklers on.

Besides, pulling the alarm will just sound the alarm (normally in a school** EDIT I RE READ TO THIS COMIC: http://www.eeriecuties.com/comics/ec20100127.jpg) you have to go to the Fire Riser Room to control the sprinkler system. I know that because if it's blocked by even a backpack the state freaks out that it's not up to code.

But still. Teacher's lounge, even a school phone when picked up and if you dial 9, 0, or 1 someone would pick up and if the school nurse is done with Ace...

chelonianmobile

Post by chelonianmobile »

Nina might still have a cellphone, but I doubt the others would - their PE kits don't appear to have any pockets. They could of course have their phones shoved inside their clothes somewhere, but sweat can't be good for the phone and they'd be likely to drop it ...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Cleavage hammerspace! ;;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Don Alexander wrote:Cleavage hammerspace! ;;)
I can already see Chloe conjuring up Mjöllnir.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

albert.aribaud wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Cleavage hammerspace! ;;)
I can already see Chloe conjuring up Mjöllnir.
Chole, the new Thor? :-?
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Xeph

Post by Xeph »

Yes, Seth jumped ship. But did nobody notice it was onto Nina's head? xD

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Seth recognized Nina's aura of innocence (= safeness).
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Lucky this is PG-13 and not Hentai. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)