Re: 27-01-10 I knew this the whole time

Post by Fen »

This is fiction, you know:P.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Based on what Brooke said, it appears that this system is not 'standard' and would set the sprinklers off.

But one point you made makes sense. I wonder what arrangements the school has for handling a fire. i.e., would mundane firefighters arrive?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

nilof

Post by nilof »

Quick fact: odors stick around longer in a humid environment. Also, female pheromones tend to be derived from oestrogen, which is a steroid and would probably not wash off easily without soap.

So, wet T-shirts, and more Chaos & Doom! :D

Pickel Surprise

Post by Pickel Surprise »

Here's my prediction:

They'll throw Blair to the fire alarm thing, but he'll just hang on it, being too light to pull it down.
From there, either Brooke will finish what she was saying before and it will end up being a viable plan, they'll draw straws to see who has to go out there, or Brooke goes Melusine and just plows through them.

I thought Chloe doing the sexy voice thing and just asking the boys to do it for them would be a nice idea, but it's Chloe. I have a feeling she doesn't really know how to do a sexy voice. Then again, sexy voice-powers could be another part of Succubus puberty...

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Oh, I can see it now. Classic technique being used:

Chem Teacher: Well, at least the phermones are dry, if things got wet, then it would Doom and Anarchy...
Next frame has the alarm being pulled.

:)) :-o :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

The question is... who will get to throw Blair through the window? You can just see it comming... lol

zoom

Post by zoom »

They'll throw Blair to the fire alarm thing, but he'll just hang on it, being too light to pull it down.
Or his arms pop off.
Maybe someone will have to "snake" a long arm out and pull it.
SIG229

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

Have to mention this...

First panel...

Anyone else think for a moment that there was a finger up the nose incident happening?
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Yes, we did know this the whole time.

But, one thing you guys haven't realized: Blair is a girl doll. The boys might see him as a girl.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Okay, so, to recap, we have pheromones + water =... likely nothing but wet clothes, bullet blair being tossed, or punted, out the door to, attempt, to pull a rigged fire alarm ment to either engage a negative or positive flow to activate the sprinklers, with a good chance of blair being to light to simply hang on to the handle and release the water. Not to mention that since blair is a female doll there might be a posibilty that some of the back most zom-boys might notice him and mistake Blair for a girl, that may or may not incite them to chase Blair, whom has yet to actually be exposed or covered in pheromone dust. ALL of which is likely a set up for yet another "DOOM AND CHOAS!" prediction from Miss... Twiggly (was it?) regarding water interacting with the super concentrated pheromons, and also possibly show whether or not the whole school's halls were blasted with pheromones when Chole sneeze-ploded. Which would be able to cut back to the alarm just in time to see either the zom-boys tugging at blair clinging for dear life to the fire alarm handle, or blair managing to climb up the alarm and bracing himself to push the handle all the way, thus unleashing the newest threat of the pheromones. All the while, no one thinks to suggest to Chloe to try asking the boys to stop...

Whew, that was a lot to recap. Oh, and kudos to those that suggested all of that. Okay, any other ideas, other PG-13 friendly ideas, on what else can or should go wrong... keep 'em coming, or this'll be the shortest arc yet.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

chelonianmobile

Post by chelonianmobile »

Don't know about washing the pheromones off, but maybe a quick cold shower will help ;)

Whose bright idea was it to give a kid a hebephilic doll in the first place?

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Panchocheesecake wrote:Yes, we did know this the whole time.

But, one thing you guys haven't realized: Blair is a girl doll. The boys might see him as a girl.
But he's not covered with the pheromones. That's why they were after Layla as well. She had been pinkified by a sneeze that the world has never seen nor (maybe) ever shall see again.
Start running.

Please?

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Yeah, they won't be able to smell the pink on Blair.

(Goddess, I love the phrase 'smell the pink'...)
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

It always reminds me of "Sink the pink" by AC/DC.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

WCRI wrote:keep 'em coming, or this'll be the shortest arc yet.
Actually, we've already surpassed all previous arcs in regards to number of strips per arc.
Most arcs are around 12 strips, but we have this one tentatively planned for 22. :)