hokova

Re: 25-01-10 Mainly for show

Post by hokova »

Their gonna turn on the fire alarm!
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

CaliforniaDave wrote:In lieu of a shower...maybe set off the sprinkler system?
Yep, my thought too. Well, after I made myself stop thinking about the girls in the shower and how much Blair would be enjoying that...

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

Blair's expression in the last panel = priceless
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

You know, oddly enough, with Brooke Holding Blair up in the air like that, Blair looks much more girly than he normally does when he's on his own two feet. How does that work? As for Blair's so called humiliation at being less than human in panel 2, meh, if any kind of humiliation its only mockingly. And yeah, the confusion face of Blair is rather funny, you can just see him going in his head "Huh?"
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

hokova wrote:Their gonna turn on the fire alarm!
I'm pretty sure school fire alarms just make a loud dinging noise. 'Cause you know, sooner or later some idiot's going to pull one just because. The sprinklers would probably triggered by smoke detectors or something in the offices.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Sprinklers are activated in one of two ways. The first way is that heat boils a liquid inside a glass tube. The tube is holding back a release valve for that sprinkler head. When the tube shatters, the release valve is opened, and water gushes forth. The pressure drop on the other sprinklers in the same system activate them at the same time. (See Ripley, Aliens, Medical Room Emergency)

The second way is that an operator pushes a button,either 1) dropping the pressure to activate the releases so the water flows or 2) activates a positive water feed system, like an automatic grass watering system.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

The second way would probably be easier, unless they can find a fire demon to help them out.
Start running.

Please?

mac2

Post by mac2 »

Guys, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. This is Nina we're talking about. She may have thought Blair meant something completely different and will come up with one of her out of left field ideas.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Sidhekin wrote:Okay, I'll bite.

"Mainly for show"?

"Mainly"?

So, what else are they for? :|
Well, if he manages to stick his nose really deep into the ... ... ... he gets a whiff. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I think mac2 has a very good point. Lets face it, Nina lives in Left Field. 8-}
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

HylianBelmont

Post by HylianBelmont »

I also agree with Mac and Raven. But maybe that is because I don't want to see the solution to this problem come into fruition so soon. :p

Welcome to Left-Fieldutopia, population: Nina.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Fire hose, maybe?
Start running.

Please?