20-01-10 We have to destroy it!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

zoom

Re: 20-01-10 We have to destroy it!

Post by zoom »

Hopefully Blair has the kind of arms that are easily reattached.
SIG229

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

zoom wrote:Hopefully Blair has the kind of arms that are easily reattached.
... but not before they are swapped with each other, and with his legs for good measure. Let him pray that his head... never mind.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Pickel Surprise

Post by Pickel Surprise »

You know what I like even more than short shorts? TINY MINISKIRTS!

Now, what will become of Blair? Will Brooke overcome her fear of showing her Melusine form in front of others and go all giant-snake on his ass? She'd be so cute if she did it and then got all shy about it.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Well, considering what happened to her underwear last time... and at least then she had the skirt on... might not be as advisable with a bunch of hormonal boys around...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

My favorite character never dissssssssapointsssssssssss. :ymdevil:
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

Somehow I see a split screen shot of a kick and Blair flying through the goalposts on the school's football field...
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

Terri Delgado

Post by Terri Delgado »

Blair has got some strength in those plastic hands. Dangling from a rear like that doesn't strike me as easy.

These antics make me wonder if "Hammer Space" is ever going to come into play.

Layla has her emotive hairpin, and apparently Brooke has an Emotive Seth. I think I have a total girl-crush on Brooke though.

sandman

Post by sandman »

Kamino Neko wrote:Yep, saw that coming.

Nina's look in the third panel is adorable. >_>
I saw that coming too but it was still funny. =)) =))

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

You know... I never really took notice before... but after seeing today's strip, I got to wondering, and went searching through the series, and found... That Nina always had a developed chest for her youthful age. I mean, yeah, you could tell she was developing, but this strip, among few others really show a developed pair for a young girl that is at most 14, if that, "years" of age. Its really strange. /:)
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Terri Delgado

Post by Terri Delgado »

WCRI wrote:You know... I never really took notice before... but after seeing today's strip, I got to wondering, and went searching through the series, and found... That Nina always had a developed chest for her youthful age. I mean, yeah, you could tell she was developing, but this strip, among few others really show a developed pair for a young girl that is at most 14, if that, "years" of age. Its really strange. /:)
Actually, girls develop at different rates.

I had a full chest in 7th Grade (Late 12, early 13 years old) I skinny as hell too, so it was as if all the fat in my body just formed in one area. (Thats mostly all a breast is) So for Nina to be developed at 14 isn't all that odd.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

I guess Chloe's having a positive influence on her.
Start running.

Please?

mac2

Post by mac2 »

@WCRI: You missed some discussion. When Nina first appeared in the gym uniform there were several comments like yours. I think the consensus was the regular black uniform hid things.

I'll just agree with everyone else about Blair.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

mac2 wrote:@WCRI: You missed some discussion. When Nina first appeared in the gym uniform there were several comments like yours. I think the consensus was the regular black uniform hid things.

I'll just agree with everyone else about Blair.
No, I caught that, and though I hadn't signed up at the time, I was among the "Of course she did, doofus, DUH!" group. Like I said, I noticed she had a set... I just didn't really see that they were already a handful in size. But some reason, in this latest strip, 1st panel, (forgive the unintended pun) they really stood out. And at first I was wondering if that was a mistake, then I realized that since the begining of this arc her chest has been pretty much front and center... (dang, another unintended, bad, pun) Which then made me contemplate how come, and at first I thought that her gym shirt was just getting smaller, but its the same way in the chapter title cover. So I went back further, and sure enough, they kept a consistent presence of abundance, all the way back from the begining. (but yeah, the sleek black school jacket did much to hide the size)

@TakerFoxx, yeah, I thought of that possibility too... but was able to discount that theory.

@Terri Delgado, so.... you were the Chloe of your school?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

zoom

Post by zoom »

Pickel Surprise wrote:You know what I like even more than short shorts? TINY MINISKIRTS!
Skirts and paragraphs should be much alike. As short as possible while still covering all the important stuff.
SIG229

mac2

Post by mac2 »

@Zoom: I like that. Here's another good one: How is a miniskirt like a rail fence? They both protect the property but they don't spoil the view.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.