20-01-10 We have to destroy it!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Terri Delgado

Re: 20-01-10 We have to destroy it!

Post by Terri Delgado »

WCRI wrote:
mac2 wrote:@WCRI:
@Terri Delgado, so.... you were the Chloe of your school?
Technically, yes, but I did not get the same reception as she did. Boys at that age would rather make-fun than flirt, and it didn't help that I had a violent reputation back then.

I punched a guy for asking if they were real or not. Thinking back on it, I guess it was a justified question since none of the other girls had them.

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Ravenhull wrote:Nah... Blair will live... he may find himself in a tight spot forced between choosing either Kujo or Seth, but he'll live... and suffer deliciously... B-)
? Didn't he already find himself in two tight spots? Chloe's cleavage and Brooke's ... ahem.... okay, time to go back to the cage now. 8-}

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

Nina, Nina, Nina... I know vampires have a tendency towards anachronism, but "oh noes?" Really?

((We now return you to our regular discussion of boobs.))
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I feel somewhat mortified to admit I has envy of a fictional animated doll. :ymsigh:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

hokova

Post by hokova »

Blair is just being himself,as it was told before.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Makkabee wrote:Nina, Nina, Nina... I know vampires have a tendency towards anachronism, but "oh noes?" Really?
"Oh noes" is still around.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Terri Delgado wrote:Technically, yes, but I did not get the same reception as she did. Boys at that age would rather make-fun than flirt, and it didn't help that I had a violent reputation back then.

I punched a guy for asking if they were real or not. Thinking back on it, I guess it was a justified question since none of the other girls had them.
Now I find myself innapropriatly curious as to if the trend continued as you grew... i.e. what size are they now? (don't have to answer if you don't want to... )
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Terri Delgado

Post by Terri Delgado »

WCRI wrote:
Terri Delgado wrote:Technically, yes, but I did not get the same reception as she did. Boys at that age would rather make-fun than flirt, and it didn't help that I had a violent reputation back then.

Now I find myself innapropriatly curious as to if the trend continued as you grew... i.e. what size are they now? (don't have to answer if you don't want to... )
Ah damnit, I had a response all ready and I accidently hit a link.

In a nutshell-- no.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Not a pheromone infection at all, just....Blair being Blair.

I loved that old Nair commercial, BTW (even if I'm dating myself by admitting it)...:)

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

grrr... nasty concepts toward Giz and Dave.

Being old as the hills... I recall the Nair 'short shorts' commercial jingle.. which got me to thinking of jingles from outta time... and suddenly I am hearing ...

"... I am stuck on Band Aid 'cause Band aid stuck on me..."
"... my baloney has a first name it's O S C A R..."
"... you can be a Doctor Pepper too..."
"... plop plop fizz fizz..."

ARGH !
8-}

sandman

Post by sandman »

The only way I can for the girls to fix things fast is to turn on the fire alarm the sprinkler system to wash off the pheremones on the boys.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Seeing how this will result in wet gym-shirtness, I am in full support of this idea.
Start running.

Please?

mac2

Post by mac2 »

You know, some of those jingles have been used recently. I've heard short shorts, stuck on band-aid, and O-S-C-A-R in commercials in the last year. I guess the advertising departments decided to go retro.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

*hands out mental floss and q-tips to remove the old jingles*
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

TeraS wrote:*hands out mental floss and q-tips to remove the old jingles*

Why thank you! I'm getting tired of hearing the alka-seltzer one.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image