18-01-10 Out of danger...

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 18-01-10 Out of danger...

Post by Ravenhull »

Kol, I orignally posed 'pose' instead of 'fanservice' but changed it when I realized that if my mind was diving to the sewers looking at it, everyone elses must be at least crowding the gutters.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

sandman

Post by sandman »

Yay Blair's back and I agree how can you tell if the phremones are affecting him or if he's being his normal horny self.
Can dolls be affected by pheremones? :)
He dosen't look like he has any pink pherermones on him and he was found in a closed off room when the pheremones were released.And when dosen't Blair not have hearts in his eyes when he sees Chloe.
So I'd say that he's just being his normal pervy self. :x
Last edited by sandman on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

a wonderful pose and angle in panel 3
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

vince3 wrote:I think Blair's "Death From Above" dive off of the bookshelf is more due to the cleavage revealing hole in Chloe's shirt more than Chloe's pheromones affecting Blair......... If he got hit with any of that pheromone bomb, where's the pink stuff on him?
There's no need apparently for the pink stuff to be in visible concentrations on the targets. See the zombie crowds in previous panels, they don't look pink to me.

And yes, third panel is... nice. :)

I wonder how far below or above my son's radar this is going to get -- and how much I'll be able to detect that: he might not want to mention it while we translate the page.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Renren

Post by Renren »

Giz, I think you are using Chloe to try to turn me lesbian

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

Blair rolls his attack dice...can Chloe make her dodge roll (with minuses due to her twisted ankle and other assets)?

Engy

Post by Engy »

Damn you Dave... Now I want to yell 'Do a barrel roll!'....

DO A BARREL ROLL!
Achievement Hunter, Software Engineer, retired competitive Team Fortress 2 Engineer, professional snarker.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Incomming! :ymdevil:

Obvious that Blair would turn up like that eventually, but still funny :D

hokova

Post by hokova »

Where are the teachers..? @-) or is the question are the male ones infected too?
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

You know the one thing that I find odd about this?

That fridge is too clean for a teacher's lounge...

*has flashback to my university days and twitches*
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Ooh ohh, I've seen this before, they've barricaded/trapped themselves in a room. But the zombies are relentless, so they have to send someone out as a decoy so the rest of them can get away. My money's on the pheromone-coated Layla. She'd be the perfect decoy.

Besides this is partly her fault, if she hadn't set off Chloe's allergies with her lilac hairspray, they wouldn't be in this mess.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

hokova wrote:Where are the teachers..? @-) or is the question are the male ones infected too?
They are all too busy writing hall passes for the zombies...

Zombie: Grrr.... Chloeeeee....

Teach: You too?

*scribble*

*paper tear*

Teach: Have to remember to file a health and safety claim on my hand cramps after this.
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

Pickel Surprise

Post by Pickel Surprise »

Something tells me that despite the anticipation, Blair isn't really going to be that much of a problem. I mean, Brooke could tie him up with her snake again, or they could stuff him into a drawer.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

TheEighth wrote:so they have to send someone out as a decoy so the rest of them can get away.
Or Chloe goes all River Tam on the zombie horde!!! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Or Chloe goes all River Tam on the zombie horde!!! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
For some reason that 'imagines' awesome and oddly cool... but for some reason I see it being Nina.

:-w

On the other hand, Chloe *is* a succubus and since her eyes *are* turning red (redder?) perhaps some of the *other* aspects of that particular critter are coming out.... which might mean her being the one to go all 'River Tam/Buffy' on the entire male population.

And, a thought just popped into my head...
Chloe's *pink* gets to guys... does it also super excite girls who like girls? Figured it might explain why Renren is considering her orientation... or Chloe is gaining Zii like powers (tip o' the hat to Menage a 3) B-)