Giz
Site Admin

11-01-10 So unfair!

Post by Giz »

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 11-01-10 So unfair!

Post by Azrael »

It's all about Layla. And the skull pin of course. :p Kade better watch out this kitty has claws.

:-? Hmmm...reaborbtion perhaps? Spontaneous flake off as a safety measure?

Does Nina sense impending doom there in the last panel?

Passing thought: I wonder if Brooke will end up having to shift in front of people to get them out of an upcoming tight situation.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I'm wondering about taht rather interesting look on Chloe's face in the last panel. Maybe she likes girls who 'take charge'. :-*

And yes, I too wonder what has gotten Nina's attention. :-s
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Layla: 8-| L-)

Chloe with the tousled hair in the last panel : :x :x :x :x :x

Actually Ravenhull, I think she is slightly embarrassed that it was so easy for her to clean up compared to Layla.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

That's a slight possibility. But another thing just occured to me. If you look, you can see that one of the guys pulled off her hair band that covers her horns. I wonder if she had been inadvertedly limiting he powers by covering them. We might be seeing "Succubus Power Up!!" :-o :))

These last few strips have had me considering looking at making an animated .gif of Chloe's, a'la Teach's Kitty Zii avatar. :x

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I don't know but It seems to me that at Layla is at least 8 times sexier with retractable claws. :D
I am such a sub. :ymblushing:
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Funny how Layla did not use her claws (yet another case of Our Vampires are Different) to hunt for prey at the very start of the story. Obviously they're here to hold the prey still (plus you can slowly lick the wounds as a starter). Nice to see her actually doing something herself for once... But she should train more: she can't aim well enough not to ruin Chloe's clothes... or maybe sh can, actually, and tha was deliberate, either to scare Chloe or just to have a look.

Speaking of Chloe... Yes, in the last panel, whatever is on Chloe's mind the look is perfect. :)
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

DinoJake

Post by DinoJake »

Okay. Now I'm rather hoping the rest of the girls "feed" Layla to the next group of Pheremone-Zombies they encounter.

Oh, and I think I know what's up with Nina in the last panel. It's her need for chocolate (note the thought bubble in the first panel).

Hmmm......Perhaps Nina's thirst for chocolate will be what ends up saving the day.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

And in other news!

Cleavage... :x
Start running.

Please?

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

DinoJake wrote:Oh, and I think I know what's up with Nina in the last panel. It's her need for chocolate (note the thought bubble in the first panel).

Hmmm......Perhaps Nina's thirst for chocolate will be what ends up saving the day.
Remember some time after (admittedly briefly) standing up against the lizard brothers she felt the same urge? Makes me wonder if it's her organism using up energy to prepare for a fight...

Also, the chocolate after-effect was innuen, sorry, innocent questions... Wonder what she'll ask now?
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Did Chloe's body just re-absorb the pheromones she was covered in? Anyway, I hope she get's her headband back. Personally, I like the ponytail look on her better than the wild hair look.

Anyway......Layla....SELFISH much? And what 16 year old uses the word "yucky". I like the vampire claws though?

It looks like Seth wasn't affected by Chloe's sneezeplosion(yeah I just wanted an excuse to use that word again)

Nina's getting hungry, and I wonder what she's looking at in that last panel.

TIME FOR WILD SPECULATION
ACE SHOWS UP AS A WILD, DROOLING, WEREBEAST INTENT ON HAVING CHOLE TO HIMSELF. LAYLA IS TERRIFIED,BUT NINA POUNCES ON HIM SHOUTING "GIANT PUPPY". ACE REMEMBERS NOTHING,AFTER HE TURNS BACK TO NORMAL. BUT HAS RECURRING NIGHTMARES ABOUT NINA INVOLVING HIM AT AN ANIMAL SHELTER.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Last panel, Chloe's look is kind of a "Sorry...?" look. Nina in the third panel looks distracted by the rip (well, what's visible within) and may be doing a fourth wall reader look in the fourth. Or is looking at the oncoming horde. Layla could be talking about Chloe's insta-clean, or could just have noticed the rip past her rant, since that's where her eye-line seems to be pointing.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

mac2

Post by mac2 »

In panel 3, Brooke seems to be thinking the same thing about Layla the rest of us are. I like her little smile in panel 4. It's like she's thinking "serves you right."
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Giz... showing off underage cleavage? Bad Giz.. bad! <.< >.> *bookmarks the page like everyone else*

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Ah, I see that the resident Bear-mod has no objections to sparklely succubi. :ymsmug:

I just noticed something else... not that I was going back and looking or anything... what kind of guy do you think I am... where was I? Oh, yeah... you know what they say about girls who wear black underwear... wink wink, nudge nudge... O:-)

(Okay, yeah, I know, they say "gee, she likes to wear somethign besides white, so what." But wears the fun in that. Of course, as established in the prolouge, this would give Chloe and Layla something in common. :-o ;) )