11-01-10 So unfair!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: 11-01-10 So unfair!

Post by Kamino Neko »

Ravenhull wrote:I do notice that she has an advantage that other girls that wear headbands in that her's is locked in place by her horns.
Actually, that's a disadvantage...the usual way to put a headband on is to set it at the hairline, then pull it back, which pulls the hair into place.

Since she has to put hers on vertically, she needs to set her hair beforehand, hope it doesn't fall free before she can get the headband on, and get the headband set without knocking it out of place.

The looks on Brooke's face through the strip are amusing.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Point taken, Neko-chan.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

HylianBelmont

Post by HylianBelmont »

Ravenhull wrote:Ah, I see that the resident Bear-mod has no objections to sparklely succubi. :ymsmug:
Better then Glittering Vampires. (That's right. I went there.)

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

hokova wrote:How the hell can Chloe say about herself shes a failure as a succubus? Maybe its enough to show her horns and let her hair down and she looks beautiful (more than usually).

Layla got great claws :D
Chloe is the most dangerous of all Succubi... A cute one!

*winks*

Odd thought that came to me when I read this... Fuchsia was mentioned...

Prolly most know this, but there is a succubus named Fuchsia elsewhere on the web...

Tera
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

And she's another cute one too.

BTW, where did your avatar come from?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

hokova

Post by hokova »

And she's another cute one too.

BTW, where did your avatar come from?
I´d like to know that too.
So,we got three succubus avatars here.Whos next?
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

TeraS

Post by TeraS »

It's a bit of a story but...

I'm a succubi, not a succubus, because of the way that my hubby and I met a long time ago.

Long story short, he had a book in his library called A Personal Demon about a succubus that fell in love with a mortal. I left a note in the book and then the next time we had dinner together I wore a red dress and a pair of horns and told him that I wanted to be the one to fulfill that fantasy for him...

We're been together for 21 years now...

See, we don't believe in the idea of killing someone like a lot of the stories about Succubi do, so instead we came up with the idea that there are some Succubi that don't harm others, but bring pleasure to others instead. That's how I play being a Succubi on the web as well...

About 5 years ago, I joined a site called the Collective (Actually it's got a slightly different name but I don't want to link or list adult sites as that might cause issues here.) I'm very active in Role Playing, story writing and so on there.

It's a tight little community of people, and I have made a lot of online and real world friends there. One of those decided to give me a present about 4 years ago.

They are in the cartoon/animation world, can't reveal their name sorry, and after meeting me, they surprised me about a month later with my avatar as a drawing for a birthday gift..

So, in short, she's the real me, just Succubied...

And here is the full size image of my avatar for those that want to see her...

http://succubus.net/wiki/images/0/09/TeraS.jpg

I'd post her as an image, but that's prolly not a good idea either so this will have to do...

*huggles*

Tera
Thank you for calling Tera, Queen of the Succubi... Please wait and she will be with you shortly...