Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Chase-san

Re: 06-01-10 Smell the pink

Post by Chase-san »

Ace was under the spell before the rest of them. :P

Pickel Surprise

Post by Pickel Surprise »

So I'm a little confused. They think Layla is Chloe, right? And do they still think Chloe is Chloe, or do they just want Layla?

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

It doesn't matter. Any girl covered in pink will be pursued by the boys. :)

hokova

Post by hokova »

L-) KARMA,LAYLA!
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

zoom

Post by zoom »

Pickel Surprise wrote:So I'm a little confused. They think Layla is Chloe, right? And do they still think Chloe is Chloe, or do they just want Layla?
All your (pink) base is belong to us.
SIG229

Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Ravenhull wrote::(( Rassa frassa... can't find it... was a drawing of a 'perturbed' woman with a speech ballon saying, "I'm Karma... and I'm a Bitch!" Fits Layla's predictament perfectly. :)) :ymsmug:
Might this be the picture you were looking for? Found it with Bing, I'd never tried it before, and when Google came up dry, I thought I'd give the new guy a shot

To be fair, the braised and confused newt on a bed of crushed Doritos turned out to be delicious.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

That's The One!! :-bd \:D/ ^:)^

And welcome to the boards. Have fun. :-bd
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I wonder how Frankie would react to this... :-\

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm with Ronin here, "Smell the Pink" baaaa, my thoughts dived into the gutter. ;))

I hope Kade finally gets what he deserves. :-bd (Yes. Kade. And he deserves some action. ;) )
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Pheromones are scents. So I wonder if there's anyone in school who can't smell the pheromone dust?

The opposite being Kade and Ace. Who, being animal-based monsters, most likely have a sharper sense of smell and are probably more affected by the dust than the others.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

sandman

Post by sandman »

ChlOoooOoooOoooEeeeEeeeEeeeEe lol :)) Awsome stuff but how is Blair is he affected too? That would be really funny. =))

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

One thing this strip shows is that Brook Lynn is not gay or this pink stuff would probably affect her too. I wanted to know as soon as the character was introduced weather or not she was a lesbian or just a cute tomboy. There really aren't enough cute straight girls that dress like that. It can be really hot. :ymblushing:
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

sandman wrote:ChlOoooOoooOoooEeeeEeeeEeeeEe lol :)) Awsome stuff but how is Blair is he affected too? That would be really funny. =))
Actually it would be funnier to have him unaffected and playing "White" knight. "You cannot have her! (she's MINE!!)" =))
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

hokova

Post by hokova »

Actually it would be funnier to have him unaffected and playing "White" knight. "You cannot have her! (she's MINE!!)" =))
I can totally see him hanging on her leg,while screaming ,,My succubus!´´
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Pickel Surprise

Post by Pickel Surprise »

RoninAngel wrote:One thing this strip shows is that Brook Lynn is not gay or this pink stuff would probably affect her too. I wanted to know as soon as the character was introduced weather or not she was a lesbian or just a cute tomboy.
As much as I would love her to be a cute tomboy as well, we don't know exactly how the pheromone works. It's entirely possible that Chloe's succubus pheromone only affects men regardless of their sexual orientation, and doesn't affect women regardless of their sexual orientation.