06-01-10 Smell the pink

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

albert.aribaud

Re: 06-01-10 Smell the pink

Post by albert.aribaud »

Pickel Surprise wrote:
RoninAngel wrote:One thing this strip shows is that Brook Lynn is not gay or this pink stuff would probably affect her too. I wanted to know as soon as the character was introduced weather or not she was a lesbian or just a cute tomboy.
As much as I would love her to be a cute tomboy as well, we don't know exactly how the pheromone works. It's entirely possible that Chloe's succubus pheromone only affects men regardless of their sexual orientation, and doesn't affect women regardless of their sexual orientation.
We may already infer from the Layla incident that (enough?) succubus pheromones will attract a male by themselves. Seeing as the affected schoolboys haven't tried so far to do unholy things to the furniture at hand, it seems the pheromone carrier must at least be a living creature; beyond that all bets are off, and a male carrier (or even a non-human carrier) might attract males as well.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well, Blair's screwed then. 300 horny school-boys chasing an animated, pheromone covered doll. Poor Blair. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Azrael wrote:Well, Blair's screwed then. 300 horny school-boys chasing an animated, pheromone covered doll. Poor Blair. :p
May I venture to say that this sounds wrong in oh so many ways? Blair is unholy to begin with.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Azrael wrote:Well, Blair's screwed then. 300 horny school-boys chasing an animated, pheromone covered doll. Poor Blair. :p

World's most abused sexdoll perhaps? =))
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

How would that even...

Dear God, abused wouldn't even begin to describe it!
Start running.

Please?

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Well I don't think it is going to be explained to heavily right now. The practicality of discussing the more esoteric applications of the pink stuff (i.e. whether or not it effects lesbians,) will be left to a time when they aren't all being chased by horny teenager zombies. I wonder if the teacher that looks like that lady in the Magic School Bus will know what to do about the girl's current predicament.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

hokova

Post by hokova »

I wonder if the teacher that looks like that lady in the Magic School Bus will know what to do about the girl's current predicament.
Both Layla and Chloe have to hope in that.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Nah, she'll be too busy taking notes on an event that hasn't happened in 2000 years. "OHHH so THAT"S what happens!"
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

If she turns out to be a wood nymph it's entirely possible she was there for the last one.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

In that case she's still quite Sprite-ly :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)