Post by TakerFoxx »

*cue Benny Hill music*
Start running.

Please?

Adamas

Re: 04-01-10 Seems pretty tame

Post by Adamas »

TakerFoxx wrote:*checks*

No, not yet. At least, if it's out there it's somewhere obscure. Which is pretty surprising, all things considered.

Wait, does that mean, according to the rules of the internet, EC technically does not exist? :-\
Wow, I'm amazed someone got the reference. But I''m sure someone has written it, just hasn't put it out online.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Maybe Giz will do something for Slipshine. Though to be honest, that just feels a little too creepy. :-s
Start running.

Please?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Being a spiritual entity, and stuck in a body of plastic or porcelain or whatever he is made of, I don't think Blair would be physically effected by pheromones. Now whether or not the is a metaphysical component to a succubomb enabling it to effest the spiritual plane, who knows. Either way if he is not effected, bets say he will act like he is anyway. Hey, any excuse to lech. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Zee

Post by Zee »

Azrael wrote:Being a spiritual entity, and stuck in a body of plastic or porcelain or whatever he is made of, I don't think Blair would be physically effected by pheromones. Now whether or not the is a metaphysical component to a succubomb enabling it to effest the spiritual plane, who knows. Either way if he is not effected, bets say he will act like he is anyway. Hey, any excuse to lech. :p
Oh, I don't think Blair even needs an excuse to lech ;)

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

If anything, he'll probably see the boys as unwanted competition!

*No! That's my succubus! Go find your own!"

'Course, once they do, he'd probably go after them as well...
Start running.

Please?

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Ace might not be affected by this current wave. The last time we saw him, the hearts in his eyes were breaking up, indicating the pheromones were wearing off.

Can you be infected twice by the same succubus?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

If not, this may be a good thing in the long run.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Or he could suddenly become doubly infected and in the interests of keeping his lady fair safe he fights of the rest of the student body of single-handed, allowing for Chloe to get away!

Okay, I just want to see this dissolve into a brawl. I'm immature like that.
Start running.

Please?

Pickel Surprise

Post by Pickel Surprise »

Ace's roll in this arc can't be over yet. Whether he's doubly affected by Chloe's pheromone or not affected at all, he's going to be the odd man out against the hordes of other men.

Then they'll find that one last dude who hasn't been affected yet, and Chloe will sneeze some more batty hearty things right into his face! Especially if he's in a position to lend a hand.

Also, after seeing her next to Nina and Brooke, Chloe looks like she's covered with her own pheromone. She's all pink, while the other girls (save for Layla) look the same as they always do.

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Pickel Surprise wrote:Then they'll find that one last dude who hasn't been affected yet.
... or has built advance immunity to Chloe's pheromones by actually falling in love with her in a more mundane way, who knows? But I can't see any known character taking that role right now.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Funkatron

Post by Funkatron »

I'm calling it: if Layla's cat boyfriend gets effect, he's going to get a kick to the groin, which would also probably knock him back to his senses.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

albert.aribaud wrote:
Pickel Surprise wrote:Then they'll find that one last dude who hasn't been affected yet.
... or has built advance immunity to Chloe's pheromones by actually falling in love with her in a more mundane way, who knows? But I can't see any known character taking that role right now.
Seth. He was showing Chloe affection earlier in the strip, but now, even at ground zero, no lewd behavior and no hearts.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Pickel Surprise

Post by Pickel Surprise »

Azrael wrote:
albert.aribaud wrote:
Seth. He was showing Chloe affection earlier in the strip, but now, even at ground zero, no lewd behavior and no hearts.
Could be. I have a feeling that this won't be officially revealed yet, but I've always had a hunch that the snake isn't really a snake. It would just be too normal...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

The fact that someone can call a live snake being worn like a necklace to school while he flirts with a succubus "too normal" really shows you just what we expect from this school doesn't it.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image